Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hot/cold tap top inserts

Anyone know where I can get these to fit traditional hot and cold taps -
need two of each, roughly 7mm, no thread that I can see. Had thought
about some sort of blue/red resin that could be easily removed should
the need arise.

Thanks, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/2012 12:13, Rob wrote:
Anyone know where I can get these to fit traditional hot and cold taps -
need two of each, roughly 7mm, no thread that I can see. Had thought
about some sort of blue/red resin that could be easily removed should
the need arise.

They're called indices apparently, and £8 a pair for some plastic pop-in
variants.

Rob