Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Portable Appliance Testing - new HSE Guidance

In message , Steve Firth
writes

The entire stupid exercise is just make work for people who would, in
the last century, have either been sitting on a wall with straw in their
hair or staring up the arse of a pair of cows for 9 hours a day as they
ploughed the local fields.

Oi!

Ploughing is a skilled activity no matter what the motive power:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Steve Firth
writes

The entire stupid exercise is just make work for people who would, in
the last century, have either been sitting on a wall with straw in their
hair or staring up the arse of a pair of cows for 9 hours a day as they
ploughed the local fields.

Oi!

Ploughing is a skilled activity no matter what the motive power:-)

regards

with GPS and lasers these days its never been easier.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Steve Firth
writes

The entire stupid exercise is just make work for people who would, in
the last century, have either been sitting on a wall with straw in their
hair or staring up the arse of a pair of cows for 9 hours a day as they
ploughed the local fields.

Oi!

Ploughing is a skilled activity no matter what the motive power:-)

Pah! I can do it hands off controls, feet off pedals, it can't be that
difficult.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Firth
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Steve Firth
writes

The entire stupid exercise is just make work for people who would, in
the last century, have either been sitting on a wall with straw in their
hair or staring up the arse of a pair of cows for 9 hours a day as they
ploughed the local fields.

Oi!

Ploughing is a skilled activity no matter what the motive power:-)

Pah! I can do it hands off controls, feet off pedals, it can't be that
difficult.

Try this:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=4TczQZUboe0

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:

Try this:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=4TczQZUboe0

regards

Does Jeremy Clarkson know about this?

This is how it gets done in a hurry round my neck of the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRcOQ90eEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Firth
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

Try this:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=4TczQZUboe0

regards

Does Jeremy Clarkson know about this?

This is how it gets done in a hurry round my neck of the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRcOQ90eEM

:-) Been a while since it rained there!

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Steve Firth
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

Try this:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=4TczQZUboe0

regards

Does Jeremy Clarkson know about this?

This is how it gets done in a hurry round my neck of the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRcOQ90eEM

:-) Been a while since it rained there!

regards

Yeah, Italians use the sun the way that the English use frost - to break
the soil into tilth.