Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping Rod Speed

Hey Woddles, here's some hints and tips on how to find work in your home
country so you can become gainfully employed instead of spending day and night
posting ****e to usenet and being a burden on the state.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06..._in_australia/

Rod Speed FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/883xp7v

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Love it. And just to think I ended up at work today instead of spending all
day on that.

This is a classic.

Thanks Mike.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@
blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

Thanks Mike.

Can't take credit for it, it's been doing the rounds for a while. Dunno
who the original source is.

Did you know that Woddles took the Turing test and failed?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/06/2012 16:51, ARWadsworth wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Love it. And just to think I ended up at work today instead of spending all
day on that.

This is a classic.

It ought to say "well known personality donor" ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:22:55 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

Hey Woddles, here's some hints and tips on how to find work in your home
country so you can become gainfully employed instead of spending day and night
posting ****e to usenet and being a burden on the state.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06..._in_australia/

Rod Speed FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/883xp7v

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

So he's been trolling on usenet for nine years but hasn't managed to
get banned from every newsfeed supplier worldwide yet?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Hey Woddles, here's some hints and tips on how to find work in your home
country so you can become gainfully employed instead of spending day and
night
posting ****e to usenet and being a burden on the state.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06..._in_australia/

Rod Speed FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/883xp7v

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

So he's been trolling on usenet for nine years but hasn't managed to
get banned from every newsfeed supplier worldwide yet?

I thought it quite funny that pretty much the only real wodney biter was the
loo tenant, another troll
Even he couldn't be arsed to continue arguing so maybe wodney actually
scored a point.
And that other dickwit H.Neary. I called troll but have a horrible feeling
that the prick might just have been serious.

ya hafta laugh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Other Mike wrote

So he's been trolling on usenet for nine years

Lot longer than that, actually.

but hasn't managed to get banned from
every newsfeed supplier worldwide yet?

Havent been banned by even a single one, thanks.