Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I remember

When doing Video recorder repairs.

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or 'My heads have gone. it has chewed a tape!'
or 'It wont rewind, it must be the heads'.

TV repairs

'The sound has gone off is it the TUBE?'

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or the really annoying

'It just goes ** insert fault here** , like it is now, but if you hit
it it works perfectly for 3 weeks. Look!' BASH.

Gary
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/05/2012 15:03, Gary wrote:
When doing Video recorder repairs.

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or 'My heads have gone. it has chewed a tape!'
or 'It wont rewind, it must be the heads'.

TV repairs

'The sound has gone off is it the TUBE?'

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or the really annoying

'It just goes ** insert fault here** , like it is now, but if you hit it
it works perfectly for 3 weeks. Look!' BASH.

Gary

I remember ... the guy who insisted on sending his c64 in for a
'service' once a year. We drew lots for that one. He smoked a pipe (lots).

The service included rinsing the PCB in Amberclens then Ambersil &
emptying the ash from the casing!

Phil.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Those sort of faults still occur. A friend of mine bought a new Sony TV,
which will go into menus and change things without any help from a person,
or drain all the colour out of a picture or turn the sound down.
In the end they gave up and gave her a new one. Mumbling something about
there must be a dodgy chip somewhere..
However, hit it and its fine for the rest of the evening.

Brian

Email:

"Gary" wrote in message
When doing Video recorder repairs.

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or 'My heads have gone. it has chewed a tape!'
or 'It wont rewind, it must be the heads'.

TV repairs

'The sound has gone off is it the TUBE?'

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or the really annoying

'It just goes ** insert fault here** , like it is now, but if you hit it
it works perfectly for 3 weeks. Look!' BASH.

Gary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Those sort of faults still occur. A friend of mine bought a new Sony
TV, which will go into menus and change things without any help from
a person, or drain all the colour out of a picture or turn the sound
down. In the end they gave up and gave her a new one. Mumbling something
about there must be a dodgy chip somewhere..
However, hit it and its fine for the rest of the evening.

Brian

I agree, not being electronically minded, I often go for the 'give it a good
hiding' approach

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Those sort of faults still occur. A friend of mine bought a new Sony TV,
which will go into menus and change things without any help from a person,
or drain all the colour out of a picture or turn the sound down.
In the end they gave up and gave her a new one. Mumbling something about
there must be a dodgy chip somewhere..
However, hit it and its fine for the rest of the evening.

I had a TV like that.

I eventually resoldered every corroded eyelet in the PCB..and it kept
going for years till; te house got struck by lightning. That really was
the end.

The freelander would occasionally not start till I slammed the rear
passenger offside door hard.

Eventually it totally died, and they towed it away to fit a new fuel pump.

Brian

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/05/2012 15:03, Gary wrote:
When doing Video recorder repairs.

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

or 'My heads have gone. it has chewed a tape!'
or 'It wont rewind, it must be the heads'.

TV repairs

'The sound has gone off is it the TUBE?'

Customer. ' It can't be anything serious it just happened.'
or Customer 'It can't be anything serious, it been happening for weeks'.

My first 'on desk computer' a MAC SE 4/40
Often they would fail to start up ... call IT, they would come up ..
pick up SE30 and bang it down hard on table .... apparently the HDD
parked heads on power off and the ver used in early Macs would stick.

Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard hard.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 11, 7:43*am, Mike Barnes wrote:
Rick Hughes :

Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

--
Mike Barnes

I recovered a box of 5 1/2" floppies the other day from my brother's
clear-out. I'm going to present them to my IT son-in-law to ee if he
knows what they are !

Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 07:43, Mike Barnes wrote:
Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

We had an Amstrad 1500 PC and were using it to do a craft show. 3 days
before the event the hard disk started failing. Over £200 it cost to
replace all 20 meg of it. ( that was the cost of the disk. no labour
involved)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

Hard case maybe but floppy on the inside.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:42:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The freelander would occasionally not start till I slammed the rear
passenger offside door hard.

Ah you should have got a TD5 Disco, they will run with a knackered
fuel pump, just a bit down in performance but will still run.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim wrote:

Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...
+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

Hard case maybe but floppy on the inside.

Bit like Rodders wearing starched underpants...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 May 2012 10:01:19 +0100, Gary wrote:

On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

Indeed, I called them 'stiffies'! Even if the actual disk was floppy.

But the 360k ones mentioned above were bendable. The postman once folded
one double to put it through the letterbox.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

Nascom CP/M I managed a whole 70k on 5.25 floppies

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

You obviously never took one apart.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole
bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...
+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

You obviously never took one apart.

I said explain. i.e. to the Public.

I had one customer who was indignant that he should not pay for a 3.5mm
free plug. He said it was against the law to charge for it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gary :
It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

IIRC it was actually a floppy disk in a hard case.

--
Mike Barnes

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil L" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:
Those sort of faults still occur. A friend of mine bought a new Sony
TV, which will go into menus and change things without any help from
a person, or drain all the colour out of a picture or turn the sound
down. In the end they gave up and gave her a new one. Mumbling something
about there must be a dodgy chip somewhere..
However, hit it and its fine for the rest of the evening.

Brian

I agree, not being electronically minded, I often go for the 'give it a
good hiding' approach

Works for women too.....
..
..
..
..
..
If you're brave enough to tackle on e that way when she's within arms reach
indoors ;-0

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:36:50 +0100, Gary wrote:
It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

You obviously never took one apart.

I said explain. i.e. to the Public.

If you take it apart, there's a disc inside, which is floppy. The sort of
public who can't understand that are the sort who shouldn't be allowed
out of bed in a morning.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 May 2012 08:56:00 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

What, no open-reel tape? :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jules Richardson" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 08:56:00 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

What, no open-reel tape? :-)

They were still using paper tape when I started work,
I actually learnt Fortran using punch cards and mailing them to imperial
college to be run while at primary school.
You could get a "kit" to make a computer, it was transistors arranged in
flip flops, etc. no TTL, etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:12:28 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Jules Richardson" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 08:56:00 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

What, no open-reel tape? :-)

They were still using paper tape when I started work, I actually learnt
Fortran using punch cards and mailing them to imperial college to be run
while at primary school. You could get a "kit" to make a computer, it
was transistors arranged in flip flops, etc. no TTL, etc.

Same here. My first language was Mercury Autocode, punched on cards and
sent to the local college. Then BASIC on an experimental timesharing
system at university, followed by mainframe assembler (Elliott 4130) - on
punched cards. FORTRAN next, and then ALGOL - all within the space of a
year...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 May 2012 18:03:40 GMT
Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:12:28 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Jules Richardson" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 11 May 2012 08:56:00 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick Hughes :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole
bundle of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB
hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

What, no open-reel tape? :-)

They were still using paper tape when I started work, I actually
learnt Fortran using punch cards and mailing them to imperial
college to be run while at primary school. You could get a "kit" to
make a computer, it was transistors arranged in flip flops, etc. no
TTL, etc.

Same here. My first language was Mercury Autocode, punched on cards
and sent to the local college.

Even before learning English? Wow! g
--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 May 2012 00:49:06 +0100, Davey wrote:

On 12 May 2012 18:03:40 GMT
Bob Eager wrote:

[...]

There are some who would insist that is so! .-)

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 07:43, Mike Barnes wrote:
Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

I did say works computer ..

For myself I still have my Apple 2e ... never did get to do much with it
.... apple specific 5.25" floppy only.

I had a development board m/c ... bit like a ZX80 but with only an
alphanumeric keypad, then big stuff... a Dragon 32 ...
Followed by BBC compact

I also had an ACT Sirius - with 8" Floppy DD ... before giving up and
buying a 386 PC

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 11:25, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 10:01:19 +0100, Gary wrote:

On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...
+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

Indeed, I called them 'stiffies'! Even if the actual disk was floppy.

But the 360k ones mentioned above were bendable. The postman once folded
one double to put it through the letterbox.

I remember seeing 3.5" optical floppies (callee flopticals) in mid 90's
.... could handle 21MB which was seen as insane at that time.
only ever saw them used with one customer, suppose hey never caught on
.... bit like bubble memory which was seen as the future at the end of
the 70's

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 May 2012 01:43:05 +0100, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 11/05/2012 07:43, Mike Barnes wrote:
Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

I did say works computer ..

For myself I still have my Apple 2e ... never did get to do much with it
... apple specific 5.25" floppy only.

I had a development board m/c ... bit like a ZX80 but with only an
alphanumeric keypad, then big stuff... a Dragon 32 ... Followed by
BBC compact

I also had an ACT Sirius - with 8" Floppy DD ... before giving up and
buying a 386 PC

I nearly bought a Sirius - but I thiught they had 5.25" floppies. Albeit
running at variable speeds to squeeze more data on.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13 May, 08:25, Bob Eager wrote:

I nearly bought a Sirius - but I thiught they had 5.25" floppies. Albeit
running at variable speeds to squeeze more data on.

Yes, we sold these and that is right - 1.2Mb when the standard at the
time was 360k. They did seem to need higher quality floppies. Came
with CP/M and MS--DOS.

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 11:25, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 10:01:19 +0100, Gary wrote:

On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...
+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

Indeed, I called them 'stiffies'! Even if the actual disk was floppy.

But the 360k ones mentioned above were bendable. The postman once folded
one double to put it through the letterbox.

I used to get a few like that through the post... However they usually
worked ok when unfolded!

(the famous (and probably urban legend) case being a package marked
"Floppy discs do not bend", and the postman scribbling "oh yes they do"
on the package and stuffing it in the letterbox!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 16:36, Gary wrote:
Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 09:56, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole
bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].
Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...
+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

It was impossible to explain why the 3.5 inch floppy disk was still
called a floppy disk. It was obviously a hard disk.

You obviously never took one apart.

I said explain. i.e. to the Public.

I had one customer who was indignant that he should not pay for a 3.5mm
free plug. He said it was against the law to charge for it.

You remember how a box of ten 3.5" floppies often came in small
individual plastic sleeves in the early days? I recall one enterprising
shop selling these as an optional extra, calling them floppy disk
condoms "to protect against computer viruses" ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 11:41, brass monkey wrote:
"Bob wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

Nascom CP/M I managed a whole 70k on 5.25 floppies

Twas better than 90K on a 8" floppy!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2012 09:56, Gary wrote:
On 11/05/2012 07:43, Mike Barnes wrote:
Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

We had an Amstrad 1500 PC and were using it to do a craft show. 3 days
before the event the hard disk started failing. Over £200 it cost to
replace all 20 meg of it. ( that was the cost of the disk. no labour
involved)

I remember buying a Seagate 42MB 5.25" half hight drive, plus controller
card etc for use in my Amiga 2000 in about 1989. It was on special
discount at a computer show - only about £450 IIRC. Got replaced a few
years later with a 170MB Conner SCSI, which was about £180 including the
controller!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 May 2012 18:55:26 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

[...]

One of mine (that I'd waited ages for as a one-off from the USA) got
folded. The case was too badly creased to unfold. Cut it apart and put
the actual disk in another case, just to read it.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

Nascom CP/M I managed a whole 70k on 5.25 floppies

Twas better than 90K on a 8" floppy!

The original PC only did 180kB anyway (8 sectors/track, 40 tracks, single
sided). Then the formatting went up to 9 sectors/track (180kB) and then
the double sided ones appeared. That's when I got my first DOS (PCDOS
2.0).

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm :
(the famous (and probably urban legend) case being a package marked
"Floppy discs do not bend", and the postman scribbling "oh yes they do"
on the package and stuffing it in the letterbox!)

I heard the same UL about photos, long before floppies were invented.

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
Rumm writes
"Bob wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle of
other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

Nascom CP/M I managed a whole 70k on 5.25 floppies

Twas better than 90K on a 8" floppy!

Now they WERE floppy
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:43:51 +0100, Mike Barnes wrote:

Rick :
Quite amazing to thing we had full OS. MS Office and a whole bundle
of other programs as well as saved files all on a 40 MB hard [disk].

Hard disk? Luxury! WIWAL...

+1. 2 x 360k floppies...

Nascom CP/M I managed a whole 70k on 5.25 floppies

Twas better than 90K on a 8" floppy!

The original PC only did 180kB anyway (8 sectors/track, 40 tracks, single

ITYM 160K

sided). Then the formatting went up to 9 sectors/track (180kB) and then
the double sided ones appeared. That's when I got my first DOS (PCDOS
2.0).

Indeed... then eventually 1.2MB on special HD discs, years after Chuck
Peddle had already got near enough that on 80 track double density discs
using GCR encoding rather than MFM.

--
Cheers,

John.

O/T: We Shall Remember Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 9 December 8th 09 05:55 AM
remember it savy Woodturning 0 October 25th 09 03:32 PM
Remember Me Don Foreman Metalworking 0 May 24th 09 06:07 AM
Remember in the 30s elliot Woodworking 9 November 27th 07 10:53 PM
Does anyone remember..... Jim Warman Woodworking 8 August 13th 04 10:06 AM