Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Bitumen damp proof course

Does anyone know how to stop an old bitumen damp proof course coming through new wallpaper at the seams. We covered the wall with sealant paint to cover the black sticky tar and it was completely dry before we wallpapered over the top but now the bitumen is coming through the wallpaper seams. Is there anything I can put over this or will replastering the whole wall be my only option?

damp proof question SS[_2_] UK diy 14 July 18th 11 07:55 PM
Damp problem... DIY chemical damp-proof kit? Mike D UK diy 13 June 19th 07 02:59 PM
cut in damp proof course RMBMTM UK diy 1 May 14th 07 07:47 AM
Roofing bitumen as a sub floor damp proof membrane ? . UK diy 5 February 21st 06 06:08 PM
Damp proof membrane tzd3sw UK diy 1 March 5th 04 06:43 AM