Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix stuff in stock?

Do they hold any stock?

OH is off with a list to the local one - and is planning his trip to
B&Q to get the stuff they don't have.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:08:14 +0100, mogga
wrote:

Do they hold any stock?

OH is off with a list to the local one - and is planning his trip to
B&Q to get the stuff they don't have.

Urgh. They had everything in. Apart from the anti-vandal paint stuff
which we'd seen on their site they didn't have to order or in store.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , mogga
writes

wrote:

Do they hold any stock?

OH is off with a list to the local one - and is planning his trip to
B&Q to get the stuff they don't have.

Urgh. They had everything in. Apart from the anti-vandal paint stuff
which we'd seen on their site they didn't have to order or in store.

Conventional gloss mixed with a bit of engine oil (to stop it setting)
is a reputed alternative, perhaps worth a try if it is for a small area
and you have the components lying around.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:18:26 +0100, fred wrote:

In article , mogga
writes

wrote:

Do they hold any stock?

OH is off with a list to the local one - and is planning his trip to
B&Q to get the stuff they don't have.

Urgh. They had everything in. Apart from the anti-vandal paint stuff
which we'd seen on their site they didn't have to order or in store.

Conventional gloss mixed with a bit of engine oil (to stop it setting)
is a reputed alternative, perhaps worth a try if it is for a small area
and you have the components lying around.

Ooooooooo bound to have some gloss knocking about somewhere.
I think OH has been meaning to do his oil change for some time now
too.
Ta muchly!!!! :-)
I will report back if we try it out
--