Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wireless DIN-rail contactors

I currently have three X10 DIN-rail contactors (Marmitek AD10) providing
wireless remote control of garden circuits. To cut a long story short I'm
looking to replace them with something more reliable and up-to-date, such
as Bluetooth or ZigBee. I've found the ZHDR201, from Danish company
Develco, but that doesn't seem to be easily controllable from a simple
remote. Any other suggestions?

Richard.
http://www.rtrussell.co.uk/

Contactors David Lesher Metalworking 10 November 4th 10 05:11 PM
Anyone got any experience with contactors ? robgraham UK diy 10 August 16th 09 12:24 PM
Contactors vs. motor starters Tony Metalworking 0 December 8th 05 04:24 AM
Contactors vs. motor starters Lloyd E. Sponenburgh Metalworking 0 December 8th 05 01:11 AM
fence installation tips needed (3-rail post & rail and wire mesh) Bring out the Gimp Home Repair 1 June 25th 03 12:47 AM