Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cleaning UPVC window frames.

I have just got around re-decorating a room that I gave a quick coat of
Magnolia to make it habitable when we moved in here 7.5 years ago! It had
been very badly decorated in the past (more than once going by the vibrant
colours) by a somewhat slap happy painter!

My problem is that they have got pink and purple paint on the white UPVC
window frames.
Can anyone suggest a method of removal?

Mike

Removing glue and tape from uPVC window frames Invisible Man[_2_] UK diy 3 March 9th 10 08:00 PM
Spring cleaning: outside tiles and window frames. buffalobill Home Repair 1 September 23rd 06 01:29 AM
UPVC Window frames Ian Cornish UK diy 4 August 20th 05 10:00 AM
Fixing plastic hooks to uPVC window frames Jay UK diy 1 March 22nd 04 10:40 PM
cleaning upvc frames TXXT123 UK diy 1 September 20th 03 08:03 PM