Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spring cleaning: outside tiles and window frames.

SPRAY NINE. $9.98 GALLON AT LOWES AND HOME DEPOT. WORK FROM THE BOTTOM
UP.

ODB wrote:
Hi all.

My house is about 3 years on from a complete renovation.

1. The tiles on the front porch are a pink-beige stony type color and seem
dirty - like with dust etc - I cant sweep or wash it off.

2. The window frames (painted at the same time) are also looking quite
dirty. They are white, but have dirt and dust on them which also doesnt come
off with soap and water.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for cleaning both of the above?

Many thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
ODB ODB is offline

Hi all.

My house is about 3 years on from a complete renovation.

1. The tiles on the front porch are a pink-beige stony type color and seem
dirty - like with dust etc - I cant sweep or wash it off.

2. The window frames (painted at the same time) are also looking quite
dirty. They are white, but have dirt and dust on them which also doesnt come
off with soap and water.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for cleaning both of the above?

Many thanks.

Shutter installer broke my bathroom tiles? miamicuse Home Repair 2 September 21st 06 02:30 AM
Mold in window frames John Home Repair 4 November 30th 05 09:01 PM
wall tiles with 4mm depth: Can you get pvc edging that will fit these? William.R.Reisen UK diy 1 September 28th 03 05:38 PM
Cutting floor tiles: Electric or Hand Operated cutter? Serial Bodger UK diy 12 August 17th 03 02:36 PM