Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [?] Replacement for Sheerglide Contour drawer frames.

I'm about to refurbish some kitchen units and will be replacing the
drawer fronts. I also need to replace some of the discoloured And worn
plastic drawer frames which are Sheerglide Contour ones originally
produced by LB Plastics. There's a picture of them at:-

http://www.minda.co.uk/files/sheerglide.pdf

LB no longer manufacture these so, before adopting a more expensive
Plan B and replacing the entire drawer boxes, I thought I'd ask if
anyone in this NG knows of any similar alternative plastic drawer frames
that will suit 500mm and 600mm wide units.

TIA - Dave.

--
David C.Chapman - )
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to David Chapman, Chris Powles wrote:
Dave, did you sort a replacement? as we have a similar problem

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...es-784625-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Chris Powles, rde42 wrote:
He's probably forgotten by now. It was nearly five years ago.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...es-784625-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 27 December 2016 13:44:03 UTC, rde42 wrote:
replying to Chris Powles, rde42 wrote:
He's probably forgotten by now. It was nearly five years ago.

The pdf isn't even there now, so who knows what sort of design is wanted.

NT