Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Green and blacks

Mmm ... chocolate

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:16:24 -0000, geoff wrote:

Mmm ... chocolate

Yep. But recently been surprised how much I like Lindt's salted chocolate.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/12/2011 16:30, Owain wrote:
On Dec 24, 1:38 pm, polygonum wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Yep. But recently been surprised how much I like Lindt's salted chocolate.

I got my sachets mixed up in Burger King once.

The sugary chips were okay.

The salty tea wasn't.

Desmond once went into a McD drive thru, ordered his meal, paid for it -
then drove out without collecting it! Chaos!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message

g, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, The Medway Handyman wrote:
Desmond once went into a McD drive thru, ordered his meal, paid for
it - then drove out without collecting it! Chaos!

That's the sort of thing that Adam's collection of apprentices would
do

(But only once)

The apprentice that got the "Mother of all Bollockings" yesterday had been
to KFC.

The bollocking was for leaving site without permission and going to KFC. Had
he actually brought me food back from there then he would have been fired on
the spot.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I don't mind blacks.I mean, some of my best friends... But greens!
Ghastly people. They should all be taken out and shot in front of their
families.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/12/2011 01:35, Bill Wright wrote:
I don't mind blacks.I mean, some of my best friends... But greens!
Ghastly people. They should all be taken out and shot in front of their
families.

Lol!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

In message

g, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Firth
writes
geoff wrote:

In message

g, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Yes I was

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Steve Firth
writes
geoff wrote:

In message

, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Yes I was

And you still put it in your mouth?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message

g, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Steve Firth
writes
geoff wrote:

In message

, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Yes I was

And you still put it in your mouth?

geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Steve Firth
writes
geoff wrote:

In message

, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Yes I was

And you still put it in your mouth?

Yes, I need a hair cut.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message

g, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
In message
-september.or
, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Steve Firth
writes
geoff wrote:

In message

, Steve Firth writes
geoff wrote:
Mmm ... chocolate

Hhhmm Cadburys. spit haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

You missed the point of the thread, obviously

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of
Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft. blecchh

Yes I was

And you still put it in your mouth?

Yes, I need a hair cut.

That's where you're going wrong ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 24, 4:30*pm, Owain wrote:

The salty tea wasn't.

Camping with the gf a while back, and the granulated brown sugar from
the ziploc bag in the food box didn't seem to dissolve too well.

Cous cous.

Blacks Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 5 December 24th 11 08:39 PM
Blacks and guns..excellent video Wes[_5_] Metalworking 6 May 18th 10 03:36 AM
Blacks and guns..excellent video Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 May 14th 10 02:37 AM
monitor blacks out [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 April 5th 07 10:55 PM