Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good place to ask about XP memory problems

"dennis@home" wrote:
[snip]
If only Apple had allowed the clones to build Macs back in the 80s

yes we would still be stuck with an OS that didn't even do virtual memory.
Windows did that for years before macOS.

No that's bull****. It would have been accurate had you said that Windows
had protected memory before MacOS.

Also it's convenient for Windows fan to
And Apple are control freaks, there wouldn't be anywhere near the
software applications there are now if Apple had control.

More bull****. One thing that marks Apple out from MS is that Apple provide
a high level of support to developers and Apple give away development tools
and even development environments such as Quartz.

A quick look at Apple's AppSore would show most people who are not complete
****nuggets how well Apple supports developers.

MS are closed source to the extent of not documenting APIs in order to give
MS's own developers an advantage over third parties.

Some may not like M$ but I doubt if the alternatives would have been better.

I doubt if you have a brain. The key difference being that I'm right and
you are wrong.