Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another wiki furniture thing...

For them that like this sort of thing, something to build:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...Desk_bookshelf

Hack about / correct as you fancy.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 25, 4:31*am, John Rumm wrote:
For them that like this sort of thing, something to build:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...Desk_bookshelf

Hack about / correct as you fancy.

Nice. Might be worth offering some alternaive fixings to biscuits,
most diyers dont have them.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/2011 08:03, NT wrote:
On Sep 25, 4:31 am, John wrote:
For them that like this sort of thing, something to build:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...Desk_bookshelf

Hack about / correct as you fancy.

Nice. Might be worth offering some alternaive fixings to biscuits,
most diyers dont have them.

Well you could use more screws... harder to assemble accurately with
everything aligned though. You could route slots and use a free tenon,
or rebate the shelves into the uprights. Could even do stopped sliding
tapered dovetails if you wanted.

Biscuits are hard to beat for speed though, and reasonable jointers are
not that expensive.

--
Cheers,

John.