Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://sultan.org/fordawa.txt
Didn't you asked your self one-day:
What's The Purpose of life?
Here you will get the
answer:http://www.islamway.com/arabic/imag...een/purpose.rpm

Well your ****ing pupose seems to be harassing people with your vile
superstition. Why don't you **** off? **** a few camels or goats if
you're bored.

Stop bothering us and help your brothers in Palestine. They need help more
than us.

Robbie

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's The Purpose of life

Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Muslims can drink beer, they used to brew it in ancient times, its wine they
aren't supposed to drink.
I think they are OK with chicken too.

Its this draining of the blood that gets me, their method of slaughtering
will leave more blood in the animal than the method of stunning them and
then gutting them immediately.

But then we shouldn't argue about religion as they are *all* wrong.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:21:26 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Muslims can drink beer, they used to brew it in ancient times, its wine they
aren't supposed to drink.
I think they are OK with chicken too.

Its this draining of the blood that gets me, their method of slaughtering
will leave more blood in the animal than the method of stunning them and
then gutting them immediately.

But then we shouldn't argue about religion as they are *all* wrong.

Agreed!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Muslims can drink beer,

Wrong. Tbe proscription is on "intoxicants".

They can drink anything they want, the rule is, 'don't pray while
intoxicated', which is a pita given that they pray half a dozen times a day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:08:02 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????
wrote:

Didn't you asked your self one-day:What's The Purpose of life?

To collect tools of course.
..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:08:02 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????
wrote:

What's The Purpose of life?

To **** up religious maniacs.
Next!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2011 4:08 p.m., نسائم الجنة wrote:

http://sultan.org/fordawa.txt
Didn't you asked your self one-day:
What's The Purpose of life?
Here you will get the answer:
http://www.islamway.com/arabic/imag...een/purpose.rpm

One of the purposes is to make fun of duckwitted religious nutters.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!
Muslims can drink beer,

Wrong. Tbe proscription is on "intoxicants".

well that rules out fervent prayer then Oh dear.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Muslims can drink beer,

Wrong. Tbe proscription is on "intoxicants".

They can drink anything they want, the rule is, 'don't pray while
intoxicated', which is a pita given that they pray half a dozen times a day.

This means they can't get stoned --- but they can stone other people.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

Didn't you asked your self one-day:What's The Purpose of life?

To collect tools of course.
.

ROTFL
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 11, 11:31 am, Gib Bogle wrote:
On 10/09/2011 4:08 p.m., نسائم الجنة wrote:

http://sultan.org/fordawa.txt
Didn't you asked your self one-day:
What's The Purpose of life?
Here you will get the answer:
http://www.islamway.com/arabic/imag...een/purpose.rpm

One of the purposes is to make fun of duckwitted religious nutters.

It's surprising that nobody has checked the IQ of religious people
befo

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/education/...ectid=10750898

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent,
a new scientific study has found.

According to researchers, Christians - particularly fundamentalists
who believe the Bible is God's word - have a lower IQ than those who
are less religious.

A possible reason behind the finding was a tendency for more
intelligent people to challenge religious claims, said one of the
researchers, New Zealand psychologist Professor Tim Bates.

"If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he
said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a
dominant role in their life."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/09/2011 10:58 a.m., Matty F wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:31 am, Gib wrote:
On 10/09/2011 4:08 p.m., نسائم الجنة wrote:

http://sultan.org/fordawa.txt
Didn't you asked your self one-day:
What's The Purpose of life?
Here you will get the answer:
http://www.islamway.com/arabic/imag...een/purpose.rpm

One of the purposes is to make fun of duckwitted religious nutters.

It's surprising that nobody has checked the IQ of religious people
befo

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/education/...ectid=10750898

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent,
a new scientific study has found.

The causality presumably goes the other way: the less intelligent you
are, the more likely you are to get religion.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 11, 11:31 am, Gib wrote:
On 10/09/2011 4:08 p.m., æÓÇÆå ÇäÌæÉ wrote:

http://sultan.org/fordawa.txt
Didn't you asked your self one-day:
What's The Purpose of life?
Here you will get the answer:
http://www.islamway.com/arabic/imag...een/purpose.rpm

One of the purposes is to make fun of duckwitted religious nutters.

It's surprising that nobody has checked the IQ of religious people
befo

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/education/...ectid=10750898

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent,
a new scientific study has found.

The causality presumably goes the other way: the less intelligent you
are, the more likely you are to get religion.

Worked for me - converted to Wetherspoons years ago.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
PeterC wrote:
The causality presumably goes the other way: the less intelligent you
are, the more likely you are to get religion.

Worked for me - converted to Wetherspoons years ago.

Of course if you overdo the Wetherspoons, you'll be back to 'religion' via
the AA. Or rather not religion, but a fundamental belief in a higher power.

--
*If all is not lost, where the hell is it?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:07:22 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
PeterC wrote:
The causality presumably goes the other way: the less intelligent you
are, the more likely you are to get religion.

Worked for me - converted to Wetherspoons years ago.

Of course if you overdo the Wetherspoons, you'll be back to 'religion' via
the AA. Or rather not religion, but a fundamental belief in a higher power.

Not AA - ABV
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

Didn't you asked your self one-day:What's The Purpose of life?

To collect tools of course.
.

ROTFL

hugh

And to pray to all the gods, for the skill to use them all properly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:08:02 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????
wrote:

What's The Purpose of life?

To **** up religious maniacs.
Next!

I missed the word "up" when I first read that. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:58:28 -0700 (PDT), Matty F
wrote:

"If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he
said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a
dominant role in their life."

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

Didn't you asked your self one-day:What's The Purpose of life?

To collect tools of course.
.

And we've got a fair selection here on uk d-i-y
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he
said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a
dominant role in their life."

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

That is the purpose of religion.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:54:58 +0100, hugh ] wrote:

And we've got a fair selection here on uk d-i-y

Of course, we are divine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:42:28 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

If you continue to talk about the sainted Blair like that he will call
down a plague of pustules to be upon you or ask his dear wife to
attach a cosmic crystal to your Kirlean aura.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon writes:

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

Wasn't there a politician who famously converted to Catholicism just a
few years ago?

Of course that is one way to be forgiven.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
@ O n e t e l dot c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

If you continue to talk about the sainted Blair like that he will call
down a plague of pustules to be upon you or ask his dear wife to
attach a cosmic crystal to your Kirlean aura.

And he'll charge you for it.
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Windmill
writes
Grimly Curmudgeon writes:

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a
'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their
stupider brethern.

Wasn't there a politician who famously converted to Catholicism just a
few years ago?

Of course that is one way to be forgiven.

And it also gets your kids into the local school.
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Muslims can drink beer, they used to brew it in ancient times, its wine
they aren't supposed to drink.

Wrong as usual denboi - no milk and honey and reams of virgins for you

They are allowed to drink, but not to get intoxicated

I think they are OK with chicken too.

Its this draining of the blood that gets me, their method of
slaughtering will leave more blood in the animal than the method of
stunning them and then gutting them immediately.

But then we shouldn't argue about religion as they are *all* wrong.

Blind faith, eh?

Like your religious adherence to speed limits

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , BigWallop
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

Didn't you asked your self one-day:What's The Purpose of life?

To collect tools of course.
.

ROTFL

hugh

And to pray to all the gods, for the skill to use them all properly.

And to invoke the buggers' names when you don't

--
geoff

Reel life stars are becoming best buddies in Real life Priyanka Mehta Metalworking 0 December 1st 09 06:53 AM
PURPOSE OF LIFE hamada Home Repair 3 May 7th 08 09:37 PM
Income for life,go and see this movie presentation is in english andspanish version will change your whole life!!! [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 9th 07 01:40 AM
The Purpose of Life Happy Man UK diy 8 March 4th 07 11:34 PM
The Purpose of Life Happy Man Home Repair 6 March 4th 07 03:23 AM