Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Purpose of Life

The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.
We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

If you want to know visit:
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Happy Man" wrote in message
ps.com...
The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.
We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

If you want to know visit:
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

Got news for you. From age 1 to 16 the purpose is to live to be 16. From
age 16 to 60 the purpose is to have sex. From 60 til death the purpose is
to remember what it was like to have sex.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:53:08 -0900, "Gerald C Newton"
wrote:

"Happy Man" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

That sounds a lot better than the nonsense that started this thread,
and the BS at that link.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 3, 9:53 am, "Gerald C Newton"
wrote:
"Happy Man" wrote in message

[...]

to remember what it was like to have sex.- Hide quoted text -

That means you are like dogs or donkeys no
get the Answer :http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Happy Man" writes:
That means you are like dogs or donkeys no
get the Answer :http://www.BULL****CENTRAL.com/articles/280/

Hey, cool, a SPAMMER that reads responses!

I'd rather be like a dog than someone with his head so far up
his ass that he thinks a home repair group is an appropriate
place to push his religion.

Have a little respect for others.
We're here to read about home repair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote

Have a little respect for others.
We're here to read about home repair.

How much respect can you expect from a person who believes in and promotes a
religion that teaches it is okay to strap plastic explosives, nails, and
ball bearings to their twelve year old, then send them to the market for a
loaf of bread?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
"Dan Espen" wrote

Have a little respect for others.
We're here to read about home repair.

How much respect can you expect from a person who believes in and
promotes a religion that teaches it is okay to strap plastic
explosives, nails, and ball bearings to their twelve year old, then
send them to the market for a loaf of bread?

Give him a break. Mohammadism is 6-800 years behind Christianity (and about
1000 behind Judaism) in its ethical development - that is, Islam is today
about where Christianity was in the 1200s.

"Kill them all, God will know His own" got its beginning during 13th Century
Europe. The policy set by Rome at that time is still in force doctrinally.
This is known as "Nulla salus extra ecclesium" ("Outside the Church there is
no salvation.").

Christianity matured. In time, so will Mohammadism.

The Purpose of Life Happy Man UK diy 8 March 4th 07 11:34 PM
Purpose of device??? Ken Electronics Repair 6 September 16th 06 04:06 PM
LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose [email protected] UK diy 9 March 8th 06 01:03 PM