Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 Gang, Intermediate Light Switch ?

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-

For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

--
Mark

www.paras.org.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark Carver wrote:
Do they exist ?

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2723.html

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark Carver wrote:

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-
For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2723.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark Carver wrote:
Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-

For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

I don't think they exist. But you can make one up using a grid switch
system. May not match other switches in looks, though.

--
*One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
Mark Carver wrote:

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-
For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2723.html

Or this one:-)

http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk/item.as...197&i=9277&a=0

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2011 13:25, Andy Burns wrote:
Mark Carver wrote:

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-
For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2723.html

Thanks chaps !! I'd looked on there, but missed it. Wood for the trees
and all that !

--
Mark

www.paras.org.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark Carver wrote:

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-

For example

http://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1g-intermediate-sw/78553

Aside from other more direct answers - there is a universal answer to
problems like this and similar (eg 1 dimmer + 1 switch, single plate):

Grid system - pick and choose modules and a suitable plate and make what you
need

B&Q do the MK Grid and TLC do others. I'm using GET grid for my lighting so
I can mix button dimmers with real switches.

HTH

Tim

--
Tim Watts