Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dutch gable info?

I want to build a free standing brick garage/shed. It will be next to some
old buildings and I thought it would add interest if I gave it a dutch
gable.
I mean the sort made with a profile of curves not the dutch hip sort.

Can find plenty of pics on google but nothing on setting them out etc.
Whilst I can just go ahead and do it and solve (or not) problems as they
arise, I'd prefer to harness the experience of the thousands already built
over the centuries. I use the word 'I' loosely as it won't be me laying the
actual bricks.

Can anyone point me to a web page or offer their own experience?

mark

Dutch doors zxcvbob Woodworking 48 February 11th 09 07:46 PM
Dutch doors zxcvbob Home Repair 46 February 11th 09 07:46 PM
Flashing for a dutch gutter [email protected] Home Repair 4 July 22nd 07 10:38 PM
Dutch white clover tenplay Home Repair 1 April 3rd 06 01:11 AM
INSPIRATION? - Carved Dutch Bible Box J T Woodworking 3 December 24th 04 05:58 PM