Posted to uk.d-i-y
mark mark is offline

Default Dutch gable info?

I want to build a free standing brick garage/shed. It will be next to some
old buildings and I thought it would add interest if I gave it a dutch
gable.
I mean the sort made with a profile of curves not the dutch hip sort.

Can find plenty of pics on google but nothing on setting them out etc.
Whilst I can just go ahead and do it and solve (or not) problems as they
arise, I'd prefer to harness the experience of the thousands already built
over the centuries. I use the word 'I' loosely as it won't be me laying the
actual bricks.

Can anyone point me to a web page or offer their own experience?

mark