Posted to uk.d-i-y
km km is offline

Default Looking for trim to cover gap - bath panel to floor

Have just installed a bath with a curved panel (at one end).
Unfortunately because of uneven floor I have had to cut away part of
the panel at point of contact with the floor.

I am thinking of filling the wider gap with thin strips of plywood but
will need to tidy everything up with some sort of flexible trim.

Can anyone suggest a product which is flexible enough to go all around
the base and also the curve at one end of bath?

photo here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41968420@N06/6046753996/

Thanks in advance

km

plastic bath trim? Ken UK diy 2 July 30th 09 12:25 AM
How to trim out bath vent on siding (pics) Michael Dobony Home Repair 2 September 22nd 08 08:52 PM
How to trim out bath vent on siding (pics) Mikepier Home Repair 1 September 22nd 08 06:17 AM
Attaching window and door trim in bath Sasha Home Repair 1 June 13th 06 04:22 PM
Fixing Plastic Trim To Wall/Bath Stuart UK diy 1 December 28th 03 03:01 PM