Stuart

Default Fixing Plastic Trim To Wall/Bath

Having now succesfully cut the trim to the required angle and a damn fine
job I made of it I need to fix the trim (heavy plastic) to the bath and
wall and will follow it up with a seal of silicon
..
Will silicon be sufficient to stick the trim to the bath/wall or should I
use something else .

Presumably it will be advisable to do this with a bath full of water .

Stuart
ps-I ordered stuff from Screwfix on 26th and according to the website
anything ordered after 2pm on 24th wont be delivered until 31st but my
order has been despatched by Parcelfarce 24 so we will see when it
arrrives . Screwfix must have been working overtime .

" YESTERDAY is history

TOMORROW is a mystery

TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "

Plastic Shed PoP UK diy 9 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Thin plastic gasket Martin Angove UK diy 3 October 10th 03 12:48 AM
Marley Equator - plastic plumbing Troy UK diy 5 August 26th 03 07:37 PM
WTB: translucent corrugated plastic for car-port roof Mungo Henning UK diy 10 August 16th 03 04:30 PM
Plastic Pipes in central heating Zetor UK diy 6 August 2nd 03 12:18 PM