Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Paving slabs on a sloping driveway

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
airsmoothed wrote:
On Jun 27, 8:19 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
His girlfriend is a stunner, his driveway looks like a ****.

--
Adam
Photos of girlfriend rather than tatty slabs would be good if

Here you go

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...girlfriend.jpg

I would not say no.

that's more of a bouncy castle than a girlfriend.

So you are saying that you would take your shoes off before jumping on her?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote:
NT wrote:
On Jun 28, 4:50 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Phil L wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:19:32 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

Well I will video the first car to use it.

He he, getting on from the street will be easy, garvity assist.
Getting something large and heavy up them might be fun. Slabs on
sand on MOT just aint' going to stay still...

or in one piece - the whole thing will be crazy paving in a very
short time

Looks like he has not bothered with the sand

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...0/100_0583.jpg

can we stick that on the wiki? Go bet him itll break up first time he
drives on it.

Considering that the slabs are 6 inches below the surface of the road I
doubt he will try using it at the moment.

Probably best to wait until he has put the slabs on some sand and then show
the finished product.

I'm going to have to stop reading these posts, otherwise I'll feel the need
to pay your neighbour for the entertainment delivered
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[Default] On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:50:09 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"ARWadsworth" , randomly hit the
keyboard and wrote:

Looks like he has not bothered with the sand

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...0/100_0583.jpg

And I thought I'd made a half-arsed attempt when I laid a few slabs
for a wheelie-bin hard-standing!
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Well that is my next door neighbours next job. He intends to link the road
up to his "concrete" base with a few paving slabs.

CCTV camera and YouTube are already on standby. Apparently he is going to
lay them on sand!

I'm taking him round to pick the slabs up in my van. Does that make me an
accessory to a crime?

--
Adam

Updates???

Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Well that is my next door neighbours next job. He intends to link
the road up to his "concrete" base with a few paving slabs.

CCTV camera and YouTube are already on standby. Apparently he is
going to lay them on sand!

I'm taking him round to pick the slabs up in my van. Does that make
me an accessory to a crime?

Updates???

Nothing to report. The slabs are still as per the photos and the drive is
still unusable.

I will update when something happens.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Well that is my next door neighbours next job. He intends to link
the road up to his "concrete" base with a few paving slabs.

CCTV camera and YouTube are already on standby. Apparently he is
going to lay them on sand!

I'm taking him round to pick the slabs up in my van. Does that make
me an accessory to a crime?

Updates???

Nothing to report. The slabs are still as per the photos and the drive is
still unusable.

I will update when something happens.

--
Adam

Has this guy got no feelings at all, does he not realise he is holding up
the show and there is a queue of NG members just waiting for the finali.
Jeeeeees the guy is so lazy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"SS" wrote in message

Has this guy got no feelings at all, does he not realise he is holding up
the show and there is a queue of NG members just waiting for the finali.
Jeeeeees the guy is so lazy.

He is probably waiting for the rebar.
He is going to drill holes in the slabs, resin in the rebar and then knock
them into the ground. 8-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:29:44 -0700 (PDT), Adam Wadsworth wrote:

He must have a job. He went out this morning wearing a suit:-)

Thought you said he might be having a holiday? Might he been going to
make the booking?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Well that is my next door neighbours next job. He intends to link
the road up to his "concrete" base with a few paving slabs.

CCTV camera and YouTube are already on standby. Apparently he is
going to lay them on sand!

I'm taking him round to pick the slabs up in my van. Does that make
me an accessory to a crime?

--
Adam

Updates???

Well someone stole a motorbike from his shed yesterday and managed to get up
the "driveway"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LjJoUVyPU

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/07/2011 13:36, Owain wrote:
On Jul 20, 12:39 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Well someone stole a motorbike from his shed yesterday and managed to get up
the "driveway"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LjJoUVyPU

That's funny.

Owain

It's got to be worth £250 on you've been framed!

SteveW

cutting paving slabs RobertL UK diy 13 October 3rd 07 03:17 PM
Cutting Paving Slabs [email protected] UK diy 24 August 7th 06 03:04 PM
TIP Removing paint from paving slabs Stuart Noble UK diy 0 May 16th 06 11:27 AM
Slabs for sloping path Broadback UK diy 4 August 12th 05 04:36 PM
Paving Slabs Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld UK diy 9 March 8th 04 07:53 PM