Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do most pressure washers have the same fittings?

I want to get a patio cleaning head to use with my Homebase Pro 360
pressure washer - will the Karcher patio head fit?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/06/2011 20:08, NoSpam wrote:
I want to get a patio cleaning head to use with my Homebase Pro 360
pressure washer - will the Karcher patio head fit?

Don't know but I do know that Karcher fittings do not fit the Aldi
pressure washers of a few years ago.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

On 26 Jun,
Old Codger wrote:

Don't know but I do know that Karcher fittings do not fit the Aldi
pressure washers of a few years ago.

But the Aldi patio cleaning head does fit Karcher (and other) PWs. Was on
discount last week (1/2 price) so I got one. Works well with my Karcher.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/06/2011 20:08, NoSpam wrote:
I want to get a patio cleaning head to use with my Homebase Pro 360
pressure washer - will the Karcher patio head fit?

Dave

Karcher as the world leader tend to set the standard, but that doesn't
mean it will fit.

Alas suck it & see is the only way. There are dozens of different
bayonet fittings for DIT presure washers.

Conical Rubber Washers for WC Seat Fittings Merryterry UK diy 7 November 27th 09 07:59 PM
Pressure Washers John UK diy 7 September 27th 08 02:02 PM
Pressure washers Broadback UK diy 1 January 4th 05 12:57 PM
pressure washers rich a. Home Repair 12 October 2nd 04 02:42 PM
Pressure Washers? don h Home Repair 16 June 9th 04 06:52 PM