Default Positioning of bathroom fan isolator switch

Where can (or should) one place a bathroom fan isolator switch? Can
it be outside the bathroom where the fan is?

This is for a bathroom in a flat where the ceiling has no access from
above. I don't want to put the switch in the bathroom really, even if
it was allowed (I suspect I could get it into an allowable zone).

I could put it in the adjacent hot-cupboard or at the back of an
adjacent fitted wardrobe, would either of these be OK?

--
Chris Green )
Pablo

wrote in message
Where can (or should) one place a bathroom fan isolator switch? Can
it be outside the bathroom where the fan is?

Usual practice seems to be to place it outside the bathroom door somewhere.