Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pergola Q 2

As per previous post ... SWMBO wants a Pergola.

I have been pointed at a horrendously priced one in local garden centre
...... this was quite neat looking, instead of the usual horizontal 'rafter'
pieces, they has gentle curved wood, going up to a ridge timber.
I suppose 'pagoda' style would be best way to describe it.

something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/6bmqlvp

The curved sections were made by lamination.

My question is, anybody know if you can you buy quality laminated curved
sections somewhere ? ...

I know I could make them up myself, but it would be a pretty big task to do.
A pressure glued & treated curve would be much better.

Pergola project Q 1 Rick Hughes[_3_] UK diy 0 June 2nd 11 04:07 PM
12' x 20' pergola antinori Home Repair 3 February 2nd 09 08:17 AM
pergola bumhead Woodworking Plans and Photos 2 June 13th 08 11:18 PM
How to build a pergola !! mommyathome Home Repair 0 May 22nd 08 05:31 PM
pergola support JD Home Repair 7 May 29th 06 01:49 AM