Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Earth and cheap sockets

On 31/05/2011 21:36, ARWadsworth wrote:

I am so glad that they included a full set of MCBs as

[johnny cash-one piece at a time]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHni...eature=related

went through my mind.

"Now the headlight' was another sight
We had two on the left and one on the right
But when we pulled out the switch all three of 'em come on."

Somehow that line cracked me up as a youngster. Classic.

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2011 13:27, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

I've just tried Evince. This version (2.32.0) selects text, but
intermittantly and doesn't copy. It might be a quirk of my install,
though.

I'm using that version with FreeBSD. The highlighted selection is very
intermittent and messy but the actual text copied to the clipboard is
all there and intact when pasted into a text editor.

--
Mike Clarke

Where to buy cheap sockets and adaptors? Louis Ohland Metalworking 0 August 3rd 09 07:03 PM
sockets with no earth olo UK diy 8 December 6th 07 04:16 PM
Cheap remote control sockets Sim C. UK diy 8 November 23rd 04 10:37 PM
Earth Wiring In Sockets/Advice Andy Hall UK diy 3 August 12th 03 11:24 PM