Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely OT - bedtime for children

Yes, that old chestnut. Given the vast wealth of experience (and
opinions g) here, what time is reasonable for a ten year old boy to go
to bed at night?

Yes, the same arguments are being used. The same as the ones we used as
children, no doubt. I haven't a clue what time I was sent to bed, but
eight o'clock rings a bell.

Current bedtime is half past eight Sunday to Thursday, with a half hour
extension Friday and Saturday. I think that is too late, but that is
irrelevant. Is half past eight too early for a ten year old boy, with
school the next day? I think not.
--
Graeme