Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help identify this Freud Router accessory, please

Hi all
I bought this Freud 'jig' from a car boot sale - it was only a quid so
'must be a bargain' ;-/. I was told it was a 'Router guide', which sounds
plausible, but I can't work out how it's supposed to work, and can't find
any references on t'interweb. Can anyone give an idea of how it might be
used (I'm a naive router user) or point to a link when I can learn more
about it?

http://www.nicorp.co.uk/download/freud_guide_small.jpg

Thanks a lot
J^n
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 24, 10:02*pm, The Night Tripper wrote:
Hi all
* * I bought this Freud 'jig' from a car boot sale

It's _most_ of a dovetail jig, but it's missing the finger plates that
should bolt on the top (usually a couple of different tail sizes).

http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster...jig-prod21973/
http://www.axminster.co.uk/cmt-300-d...jig-prod31934/

http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster...#bottomsection
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi John and Andy
That's terrific - thanks for the pointers.

J^n

Freud router TD Driver Woodworking 8 March 8th 09 01:49 AM
Is the Freud 2 1/4 HP VS Router any good? JoanD'arcRoast Woodworking 25 February 13th 09 11:21 PM
Freud 3 1/4 Plunge Router Magenta Woodworking 6 January 20th 07 01:57 AM
Need Help with my Freud FT2000E Router Tom H Woodworking 11 November 7th 06 04:12 PM
Freud router bit set CNT Woodworking 13 June 22nd 05 05:40 AM