Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default Eneloop cells; offer

After the topics re. LSD cells, some might be interested in 7DayShop's offer
of 8xAA in cases for £12.29; AAA are also on offer but it's cheaper to buy
2x4 if cases not required.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...o=SEARCH&comp=
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"PeterC" wrote in message ...
After the topics re. LSD cells, some might be interested in 7DayShop's offer
of 8xAA in cases for £12.29; AAA are also on offer but it's cheaper to buy
2x4 if cases not required.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...o=SEARCH&comp=
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
whilst religions hold sway

Are Hybrid NiMH and LSD NiMH basically the same thing?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:

Are Hybrid NiMH and LSD NiMH basically the same thing?

Yes.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Graham. wrote:

Are Hybrid NiMH and LSD NiMH basically the same thing?

Yes.

Agreed.
They are all just NiMH.

Hybrid, Hybrio, ReCyko, Eneloop, Ready2Use, Infinium etc. etc. are all just
brand names for NiMH which have been manufactured with the emphasis on low
self discharge rather than absolute maximum mAH capacity.

I find they also seem to be generally more durable and long lasting, so
their introduction is definitely a good thing.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.