Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well I am not paying to fix that

I needed the toilet today at work. Unoccupied house having a full refurb.
Now the tiler had removed the toilet and just put in back into place without
connecting the waste pipe.

He could have turned the isolator valve off and flushed the bog before he
moved it so that the kitchen ceiling was not damaged when I flushed it.

He could also have put a notice on the toilet or taped the seat down as a
warning to others.

It's a good job I had only had a ****.

--
Adam