Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default vaillant turbomax - expansion vessel + valve

vaillant turbomax plus 824E - can anyone tell me where physically the
expansion vessel and recharging valve is.
I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
..com, sm_jamieson writes
vaillant turbomax plus 824E - can anyone tell me where physically the
expansion vessel and recharging valve is.
I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Simon.

According to the installation manual I downloaded for our one at the
Scout Hut, it is towards the right.

The CH return pipe enters, there is the pressure relief and then above
there is a T.
Immediately to the left there is another T with a thin pressure vessel
immediately above. The pressure valve is on the top.
--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail