DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   vaillant turbomax - expansion vessel + valve (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/320108-vaillant-turbomax-expansion-vessel-valve.html)

sm_jamieson March 11th 11 09:23 PM

vaillant turbomax - expansion vessel + valve

vaillant turbomax plus 824E - can anyone tell me where physically the
expansion vessel and recharging valve is.
I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Simon.

John March 11th 11 10:25 PM

vaillant turbomax - expansion vessel + valve

In article
..com, sm_jamieson writes
vaillant turbomax plus 824E - can anyone tell me where physically the
expansion vessel and recharging valve is.
I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Simon.

According to the installation manual I downloaded for our one at the
Scout Hut, it is towards the right.

The CH return pipe enters, there is the pressure relief and then above
there is a T.
Immediately to the left there is another T with a thin pressure vessel
immediately above. The pressure valve is on the top.
--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail