Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Problem sourcing and fitting plastic drainage pipes

Hi,

I have an upstairs basin where the drainage pipe goes through the wall,
through a couple of obtuse bends and into the soil pipe. It is all push
fit connectors fitted years ago. The plastic connectors are leaking
badly and water runs down my outside wall. The obtuse elbows are marked
as 1 1/4 inches or 32mm but the plastic pipe does not seem to be 32mm as
when I bought brand new obtuse elbows of 32mm the existing pipe won't
fit. The actual plastic pipework is 31mm inside diameter and 36mm
outside diameter. The soil stack the pipework connects to is marked 32mm
and a 32mm pipe easily fits but the plastic cap with the rubber washer
is broken.

Anyone know where I can get replacement obtuse elbows and a replacement
fitting for the existing soil pipe inlet?

Thanks

Martin