Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Pipe Cleaning Set

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:47:52 +0000, Toby wrote:

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Donne can't see that end.

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

Lidl offers vary by store, so you need to tell the site where you are
and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of
the description worries me:

"Contents & accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your £19.99?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:47:52 +0000, Toby wrote:

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Donne can't see that end.

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

Lidl offers vary by store, so you need to tell the site where you are
and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of
the description worries me:

"Contents& accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your £19.99?

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you
are talking about.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/03/2011 14:06, F Murtz wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:47:52 +0000, Toby wrote:

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Donne can't see that end.

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

Lidl offers vary by store, so you need to tell the site where you are
and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of
the description worries me:

"Contents& accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your £19.99?

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you
are talking about.

I thought you could just press "Continue without postcode" and it would
show for anyone?

It is DIY from the 10/03/11 postcode is DA14 5HJ for my local store.

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 4, 9:47*am, Toby wrote:
Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply

Don't know whether it's still the case but Lidl pressure washers were
Lavorwash models which I think have a different fitting to Karcher.
Maybe Dave (the Medway Handyway) can confirm. It does say it comes
with an adaptor, though, which may or may not adapt to Karcher...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you
are talking about.

I thought you could just press "Continue without postcode" and it would
show for anyone?

put my post code and it displyed it OK ... never heard of that make
pressure washer though

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/03/2011 17:17, mike wrote:
On Mar 4, 9:47 am, wrote:
Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply

Don't know whether it's still the case but Lidl pressure washers were
Lavorwash models which I think have a different fitting to Karcher.
Maybe Dave (the Medway Handyway) can confirm. It does say it comes
with an adaptor, though, which may or may not adapt to Karcher...

Don't know to be honest, but I would be surprised if it didn't include a
Karcher adapter - they set the industry standard and are the brand leader.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:47:52 +0000, Toby wrote:

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Donne can't see that end.

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

Lidl offers vary by store, so you need to tell the site where you are
and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of
the description worries me:

"Contents& accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your £19.99?

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you
are talking about.

I thought you could just press "Continue without postcode" and it would
show for anyone?

It is DIY from the 10/03/11 postcode is DA14 5HJ for my local store.

Yep tried that second time round and I got it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18820.htm

Lidl offers vary by store, so you need to tell the site where you are
and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of
the description worries me:

"Contents& accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your £19.99?

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you
are talking about.

I thought you could just press "Continue without postcode" and it would
show for anyone?

It is DIY from the 10/03/11 postcode is DA14 5HJ for my local store.

Yep tried that second time round and I got it.

We get a better deal than the Austrians - they pay Eu111. The French pay
Eu100.

If you're bored, have a look around and see what other countries get...
http://www.lidl-info.com/cps/rde/xch.../lidl-info.htm

The Germans even get to buy gold...
http://www.lidl.de/de/Muenzen-Sammeln

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message on Sat, 5 Mar 2011
13:01:46 -0000
Skipweasel wrote:

We get a better deal than the Austrians - they pay Eu111. The French pay
Eu100.

If you're bored, have a look around and see what other countries get...
http://www.lidl-info.com/cps/rde/xch.../lidl-info.htm

Have you got a similar link for Aldi?

Could be useful to have a look at both before we go on holiday. We will have a
choice of France or Belgium and, with a detour, the Netherlands too!

--

Terry

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
lid says...
If you're bored, have a look around and see what other countries get...
http://www.lidl-info.com/cps/rde/xch.../lidl-info.htm

Have you got a similar link for Aldi?

Could be useful to have a look at both before we go on holiday. We will have a
choice of France or Belgium and, with a detour, the Netherlands too!

At a guess, http://www.aldi.com/

goes and looks

Yup - that's it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
lid says...
If you're bored, have a look around and see what other countries get...
http://www.lidl-info.com/cps/rde/xch.../lidl-info.htm

Have you got a similar link for Aldi?

Could be useful to have a look at both before we go on holiday. We will have a
choice of France or Belgium and, with a detour, the Netherlands too!

If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Ah - there are plenty on eBay. I feel a birthday coming on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Skipweasel wrote:

If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

I didn't study German at school, but I think even I could offer a rough
translation of the last sentence ... No sticking it up your arse!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article 1b8e1fcf-f957-419b-b34f-
,
says...
Pink shirt and lederhosen, not a good look
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/2867_23543.htm

Eeek!

I see they abbreviate bustenhalter to BH.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Skipweasel
saying something like:

If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Drivel can get one to look up his own arse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...
If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Drivel can get one to look up his own arse.

It says not for medical use - would that count?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2011 16:49, Skipweasel wrote:
In ,
says...
If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Drivel can get one to look up his own arse.

It says not for medical use - would that count?

Not really, he usually has his head up his own arse.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 6, 6:34 pm, Dave wrote:
On 06/03/2011 16:49, Skipweasel wrote:

In ,
says...
If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...
http://www.hofer.at/at/html/offers/58_23477.htm
I can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Drivel can get one to look up his own arse.

It says not for medical use - would that count?

Not really, he usually has his head up his own arse.

.....rather than someone elses?

Jim K