Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Are my window handles interchangeable?

Please take a look at my window handles:
http://www.littletyke.myzen.co.uk/handles/index.html

Are they interchangeable?

How do I remove them? I can see one screw. Is the other underneath
what looks like a covering cap? Is this simply prised up with a
thin-bladed screwdriver?

I assume I don't have to dismantle the whole window, but simply remove
the handles, then swap them over, yes?

Second question: Is there a reason why the main window handle in the
kitchen does NOT have a lock in the button? Is this a fire safety
consideration?

Thanks!

MM