Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default local ducting supplier

I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are
not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T
piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece).
Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting.
Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors
usually have this stuff ?
Thanks,
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson ) wibbled on Saturday 19 February 2011
10:56:

I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are
not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T
piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece).
Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting.
Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors
usually have this stuff ?
Thanks,
Simon.

Not a counter, but BES do a fair range of ducting...

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 10:56*am, sm_jamieson wrote:
I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are
not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T
piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece).
Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting.
Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors
usually have this *stuff ?
Thanks,
Simon.

Be careful with the Screwfix stuff - it's all horribly mis-labelled
and mis-photographed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are
not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T
piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece).
Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting.
Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors
usually have this stuff ?
Thanks,

would have through 125mm duct is an uncommon size ... more likely to find
100/110mm or 150mm

or do you mean trunking ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 20, 7:02*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"sm_jamieson" wrote in message

I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are
not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T
piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece).
Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting.
Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors
usually have this *stuff ?
Thanks,

would have through 125mm duct is an uncommon size ... more likely to find
100/110mm or 150mm

or do you mean trunking ?

Its very common. Most kitchen extractors are 125mm / 5" round ducting.
Simon.