Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default local woodturner on local tv in Maryland

Posting this for a friend of mine.
Marc
Summer news from Mark Supik & Co.....

We're on TV! Always wanted to see Joe, John, Danielle, Mark & Nancy
hard at work? Tune in MPT at 7:30 PM this Thursday (June 18) and
watch the "Made in Maryland" segment of Your Money and Business.
Repeated on Sunday morning at 7:30 AM

Learn Woodturning. The summer woodturning workshop schedule is up on
our website. If you´ve taken a woodturning workshop and want some
time to work on your own project, see the Open Studio schedule (there
´s one this Saturday, June 20th). Ready to start woodturning? Join
Mark for Basic Bowl Turning or Beginning Spindle Turning classes in
July, August & September.

Columbia Art Center Show. Local artist and friend Kini Collins
collects Mark Supik turned bowls and will be displaying her bowls and
his in the Artists As Collectors show in Columbia. The exhibit runs
until June 28th with a reception Friday, June 26th. Mark will be in
Albuquerque at the annual Woodturning Symposium, but Kini will be on
hand to talk about his work.

Need fewer e-mails in your in your mail box? Let us know and we'll
take you off our list. No hard feelings, we understand. Nancy

Mark Supik & Company
1 N. Haven Street
Baltimore, MD 21224

www.marksupikco.com