Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc

Default C4 Racing from Newbury - 2 horses *electrocuted*

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:52:04 +0000, Jerry Brown
wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:01:50 +0000, Lewis A wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:04:20 GMT, "Felicity S." Fliss@orpheusnet
wrote:
Jerry Brown wrote:
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
Felicity S. wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

I'm now burying wires under my yard by the fence to zap the noisy
little **** from next door when he next strays onto my property.

The 'noisy little **** from next door' has a smaller heart, and in any
case its feet are close together; it will be less affected than you.

Some bloke did do that, in order to electrocute next door's cat.
This came to light when the bloke was found on the lawn some days
layer, electrocuted. No harm came to the cat.

That's because a cat is the opposite of a horse.

I've some to suspect that they can sense it somehow. I'm in South London
where the trains are all third rail and, in nearly 50 years, I've never
seen an electrocuted cat beside the line. Not that I'd want to of
course, but I'm just surprised that it never seems to happen.

I've noticed that too, railway line in a slight cutting at the end of
the garden, but not our cats, nor the huge gang of local ferals were
ever to be seen at track level, dead or alive.

You're forgetting that a cat, or you, can quite happily jump onto the
third rail, walk along it, and hop off without being electrocuted.

That sounds like an interesting cat, what's its name?

Jerry sounds agile and joyful too.

I assure you I'm not.

That's a relief, I didn't think that sort of thing went on in south
London.

Not electrocuted Higgs Boson[_2_] Home Repair 10 January 12th 10 04:32 PM
Electrocuted from neutral [email protected] Home Repair 23 January 3rd 09 10:50 PM
Handyman in the Newbury/Thatcham area? David W.E. Roberts UK diy 26 January 17th 08 12:28 AM
electrocuted mm Home Repair 34 May 8th 06 11:34 PM
Texas Pastor Electrocuted During Baptism Paul Hovnanian P.E. Home Repair 0 November 7th 05 02:45 AM