Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default connector for propane hoses

When we hired a hog roast over Christmas, the hoses came with an in line
bayonet style connector to connect the hose to the gas bottle or pair of
bottles via a Y splitter.

I want to get some of these connectors for the gas boiler at Scouts, but
can't seem to find them from googling so I am obviously quoting the
wrong name.

Any suggestions please?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/01/2011 17:48, John wrote:
When we hired a hog roast over Christmas, the hoses came with an in line
bayonet style connector to connect the hose to the gas bottle or pair of
bottles via a Y splitter.

I want to get some of these connectors for the gas boiler at Scouts, but
can't seem to find them from googling so I am obviously quoting the
wrong name.

Any suggestions please?

http://www.gasproducts.co.uk/cgi-bin...035H#aHA 035H

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , nicknoxx
writes
On 16/01/2011 17:48, John wrote:
When we hired a hog roast over Christmas, the hoses came with an in line
bayonet style connector to connect the hose to the gas bottle or pair of
bottles via a Y splitter.

I want to get some of these connectors for the gas boiler at Scouts, but
can't seem to find them from googling so I am obviously quoting the
wrong name.

Any suggestions please?

http://www.gasproducts.co.uk/cgi-bin...f%2fwww.gaspro
ducts.co.uk%2facatalog%2fLPG_Reca_50_mbar_Low_Pre ssure_Screw-in_Propane_Gas_Regu
lator_.html&WD=coupling&PN=8mm_Quick_Release_Gas_ Hose_Coupling.html%23aHA035H#aH
A035H

That's the beastie - thanks very much

Tap flexible hoses Broadback UK diy 6 October 5th 20 03:45 AM
DC hoses SBH[_4_] Woodworking 27 January 2nd 11 03:45 PM
Of Shower Hoses Terry Fields UK diy 2 November 7th 10 12:27 PM
Soaker hoses? Percival P. Cassidy[_2_] Home Repair 14 May 31st 09 08:10 PM
Compressor Hoses Patrick Fischer Woodworking 21 July 30th 05 04:23 AM