Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I have decided to come out

It's high time I came out to say that I'm openly gay.

There, what a load off!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
It's high time I came out to say that I'm openly gay.

There, what a load off!

Who really gives a **** harry?

We all knew you didn't do it yourself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

he nice DavidJSpetch David Jeffrey Spetch also came out he did it with
a ytmnd page
http://davidjspetch1.ytmnd.com/

On Nov 27, 8:17*pm, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote in ...

harry wrote:
It's high time I came out to say that I'm openly gay.

There, what a load off!

Who really gives a **** harry?

We all knew you didn't do it yourself.

Phucking LOL!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 27, 4:08*pm, "harry" wrote:
It's high time I came out to say that I'm openly gay.

There, what a load off!

I couldn't give a ****.

Makes a change from stabbing it.