Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default chipboard bookcase

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:12:07 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Not sure on the origin of the term. Its probably more common with US
furniture makers, since a dado set on a table saw is a very common way
of cutting the things there.

I thought they went into a radial arm saw, and since I don't have one
of those, I didn't look any further into it. If I were to do any, I
think it would be with a router. I assume you have to chisel the end
to make the round end square?

(I will find some book recommendations in a bit!)

Thanks for the long post, it has given me lots of options to consider.
If you do think of any books, please let me know as I can ask for them
for Christmas.

Thanks,
Stephen.

COFFIN - OR BOOKCASE J T Woodworking 0 October 22nd 06 06:58 PM
Bookcase Questions [email protected] Woodworking 9 October 5th 06 04:55 PM
BOOKCASE. J T Woodworking 0 March 11th 06 07:10 PM
Chipboard fixings? Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk UK diy 10 May 20th 05 12:19 PM
bookcase help George Snyder Woodworking 2 April 3rd 05 09:21 PM