Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Worcester Danesmoor 32/50 boiler lockout

Hi,

We have the above oil fired boiler, and the lockout keeps operating. It
was serviced mid October, and the guy who did it cleaned everything, and
replaced a jet, but could find no obvious fault.

It locked out 29th Oct., twice on 8th Nov. and four times (so far)
today. Any idea what the problem might be, before I call the guy back?
I know nothing about boilers, and am not about to start pulling it
apart. Cold up here, in NE Scotland :-)
--
Graeme