Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping AR Wadsworth re National coal museum

I unfortunately didn't get down there this week.

I had a bang on the drivers door nearly 4 weeks ago and I still haven't
got word to get it fixed yet. The other driver has not yet come up with
a valid insurance cert. to claim against. All this is making me feel
very worried about having to pay for £1700-00 worth of repairs. At best,
it's looking like I will have to pay my insurance excess.

Last Sunday saw me picking up the morning paper and I was driving
between two cars, with about 6 inches either side of me, when the driver
of the one on my left started to shout out to me from just outside of
the shop to my right. I don't know if you are aware, but if you look to
your right, you instinctively steer to the left. I just managed to
lightly brush the wheel arch with my wing mirror. He was very aggressive
and this upset me some. Normally, I would have shouted back at him. He
phoned up today to say the minor mark had been polished out, so I might
still get to the mine this week. I'm still on my own till late Saturday
and I could do with a day out now.

I have lost your addy from my computer, due to a re install of the
operating system.

Dave