Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My Cement mixer.

Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm done.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...-/270605989647

Cheers
Don

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 12, 9:58 am, Donwill wrote:
Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm done.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...40-volt-/27060...

I have found that spicy food gives me arthritis, so I reckon I'm
allergic to something in it. Curry is always a problem.
Try a bland diet for a week and introduce suspect foods one at a time.

I'm fine with almost all the foods in the list here, just not spices:
http://www.get-arthritis-pain-relief...-to-avoid.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Donwill" wrote in message
Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm done.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...-/270605989647

Cheers
Don

Sorry to hear that Don: hope it goes to a good new home.
I'm getting to be rather a diy spectator myself these days.
Judging by the long lists of cars diyers have owned that threaded recently,
I suspect we are all getting on a bit. Hope there is some new blood out
there ready to take up the reins/shovels!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/07/2010 23:27, Matty F wrote:
On Jul 12, 9:58 am, wrote:

Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm done.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...40-volt-/27060...

I have found that spicy food gives me arthritis, so I reckon I'm
allergic to something in it. Curry is always a problem.
Try a bland diet for a week and introduce suspect foods one at a time.

I'm fine with almost all the foods in the list here, just not spices:
http://www.get-arthritis-pain-relief...-to-avoid.html

Thank you both for your kind comments.
Cheers
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Spamlet wrote:
"Donwill" wrote in message
Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm done.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...-/270605989647

Cheers
Don

Sorry to hear that Don: hope it goes to a good new home.
I'm getting to be rather a diy spectator myself these days.
Judging by the long lists of cars diyers have owned that threaded recently,
I suspect we are all getting on a bit. Hope there is some new blood out
there ready to take up the reins/shovels!

One of the points of deciding to take my pension was so that I had time
to replumb the house and to redecorate throughout.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 12, 9:58 am, wrote:

Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10
shovelfulls and I'm
done.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-B...40-volt-/27060...

I have found that spicy food gives me arthritis, so I reckon I'm
allergic to something in it. Curry is always a problem.
Try a bland diet for a week and introduce suspect foods one at a time.

I'm fine with almost all the foods in the list here, just not spices:
http://www.get-arthritis-pain-relief...-to-avoid.html

Thank you both for your kind comments.
Cheers
Don

I thought that cement mixers made their own money?

I bought one on eBay. I used it to put up some fenceposts at my house and a
shed base for a neighbour and I have never seen it since. Everyone asks to
borrow it and they just hand over a crate of beer to use it. Dunno where it
is now but someone called around over the weekend with a 24 pack of Stella
and said thanks for the cement mixer.

And good look with the old bones Don.

Cheers

Adam

aldi cement mixer? george (dicegeorge) UK diy 9 February 4th 09 07:50 AM
HF cement mixer Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 10 May 2nd 06 03:16 PM
Cement Mixer at Aldi Yeh But No But UK diy 14 February 17th 06 03:25 PM
Manual cement mixer? Lobster UK diy 15 May 26th 05 03:35 PM
Wanted: Cement Mixer Me UK diy 0 March 29th 04 11:06 PM