Posted to uk.d-i-y
Yeh But No But

Default Cement Mixer at Aldi

£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a
professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in no
time.

a.. 100 litre
b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts
c.. Mixed material weight 100kg
d.. 240 volt outlet
e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm
f.. Drum speed: 29rpm
g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm
h.. Weight: 62.5kg
i.. IP44 rating

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Yeh But No But wrote:
£129.99 from 23rd Feb:
What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a
professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in no
time.

a.. 100 litre
b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts
c.. Mixed material weight 100kg

Love it - must have a look to see what it is! There's also this:

Sanding Discs per pack 1.49 GBP [snip]
* Oxygenated aluminium

Who does their proof reading? I'll nip off there next week to
have a look. "Forehead thermometer". Maybe. AAMOI *WHY* do
people these days say "four head" instead of "Forred"? Dunno.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Yeh But No But

"htmark98" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yeh But No But wrote:
£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a
professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in
no
time.

a.. 100 litre
b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts
c.. Mixed material weight 100kg
d.. 240 volt outlet
e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm
f.. Drum speed: 29rpm
g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm
h.. Weight: 62.5kg
i.. IP44 rating

Is this online?

It should be shortly once the current specials have finished. They are up to
day.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Yeh But No But wrote:
£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a
professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves
in no time.

a.. 100 litre
b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts
c.. Mixed material weight 100kg
d.. 240 volt outlet
e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm
f.. Drum speed: 29rpm
g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm
h.. Weight: 62.5kg
i.. IP44 rating

You sure its not a Candy Floss maker? ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:08:18 -0000, "Yeh But No But" wrote:

|?129.99 from 23rd Feb:
|

|What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a
|professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in no
|time.
|
| a.. 100 litre
| b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts
| c.. Mixed material weight 100kg
| d.. 240 volt outlet
| e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm
| f.. Drum speed: 29rpm
| g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm
| h.. Weight: 62.5kg
| i.. IP44 rating

No! No! No!
My garage is cram jam full of large Lidl/Aldi things I will use rarely.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sponix

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:33:11 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

No! No! No!
My garage is cram jam full of large Lidl/Aldi things I will use rarely.

You know you'll want to buy two..one for concrete and one for plaster!

sponix
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Chris Bacon wrote:

*WHY* do
people these days say "four head" instead of "Forred"? Dunno.

I'm in the forred club!

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Chris Bacon wrote:

*WHY* do
people these days say "four head" instead of "Forred"? Dunno.

I'm in the forred club!

So am I. Good old nautical word.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton

Yeh But No But wrote:

It should be shortly once the current specials have finished. They are up to
day.

Here's the direct link:

http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/productnl_82.html

Mathew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
In2Minds

£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

Makro also have a cheap mixer in for £117

100 litre
100kg mixed material weight
1/2 HP motor

http://www.makro.co.uk/flash5/nonfood/flash.cfm?ID=213

page 40

Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

In2Minds wrote:
£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

Makro also have a cheap mixer in for £117

seems like china have started making cement mixers and
makro & aldi have started importing them. give it 12 months
and they will be three for £50 !

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:41:14 GMT . wrote :
Makro also have a cheap mixer in for £117

seems like china have started making cement mixers and
makro & aldi have started importing them.

From the picture it looks like the ones that used to be branded
Al-Ko - from Czechoslovakia IIRC

Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
http://www.sda.co.uk/qsedbuk.htm
[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]

Kind of OT--- How do you measure the drum capacity of a cement mixer? [email protected] Metalworking 4 December 1st 05 02:30 AM
Small cement mixer? W. Wells Home Repair 6 August 9th 05 11:14 PM
Where can I shop for construction equipment (i.e. cement mixer) [Vancouver area]? Ken Moiarty Home Repair 13 August 5th 05 06:35 AM
Manual cement mixer? Lobster UK diy 15 May 26th 05 03:35 PM
Petrol Cement Mixer - which fuel to use? Shabs UK diy 4 November 12th 04 05:20 PM