Reestit Mutton

Default RECOMMENDATION: decorator/tiler in Edinburgh

Hi,

Having made good use of the wisdom of someone on the ed.general NG
(ed=Edinburgh) to find someone in Edinburgh to decorate my hall and
stairs (ceilings included) I would like to report back my findings. He's
friendly, reliable and very reasonably priced...oh, and he does a top
notch job.

His name is David Robertson
tel: 0131 553 3688

I understand that he also does tiling. Although I've not used him for
tiling, if his tiling is as good as his decorating, you won't be
disappointed.

FWIW, he's had one other recommendation on the ed.general newsgroup that
I could find, dated way back in 1997 (IIRC) - so he also has a long
history of good work.

RM

BigWallop

"Reestit Mutton" wrote in message
Hi,

Having made good use of the wisdom of someone on the ed.general NG
(ed=Edinburgh) to find someone in Edinburgh to decorate my hall and
stairs (ceilings included) I would like to report back my findings. He's
friendly, reliable and very reasonably priced...oh, and he does a top
notch job.

His name is David Robertson
tel: 0131 553 3688

I understand that he also does tiling. Although I've not used him for
tiling, if his tiling is as good as his decorating, you won't be
disappointed.

FWIW, he's had one other recommendation on the ed.general newsgroup that
I could find, dated way back in 1997 (IIRC) - so he also has a long
history of good work.

RM

He's a great tiler as well. But his guitar playing is a bit on the dogey
side though. :-))

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Router recommendation PoP UK diy 46 October 3rd 03 08:48 PM
Recommendation for kitchen design/fitters? Gus UK diy 1 August 1st 03 05:08 PM
RO Water filter recommendation John Greenwood UK diy 6 July 21st 03 08:44 PM
Hot Air Gun - recommendation? Andrew McKay UK diy 11 July 9th 03 01:39 PM