Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Am I missing something?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news:QaPMn.15550$jM2.6536@hurricane...
Saw some ads for this new product on TV last night.

http://www.dettol.co.uk/no-touch-han...stem/index.php

Apparently; " Hands may come into contact with millions of germs every
day. But have you ever thought about those germs ending up on your soap
pump? Fact: Your soap pump can harbour hundreds of bacteria".

Errm. The only time I would touch a soap pump - is when I was going to
wash my hands?

Or am I missing something here?

Yep, don't wash your hands, it ain;t rocket science you know ;-)