Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3 Gang - 2 Way Plastic Lightswitch

Does any know where I can get a 3 gang - 2 way plastic white light
switch on a double plate. All the ones I can find on the web are on a
single plate, double plates seem to be reserved for 4 gang, or the 3
gang ones are in chrome, steel or gold (yuk!) and we're opting for
plain old white plastic. My builder has cut a double box for the
switch and as we agreed to supply all the sockets and switches, I need
to find one or ask him to reduce the box size (wiring a single plate
is going to be a b*gger as its two way as well..)

TIA