Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Careful with that Makita...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 22, 12:19*am, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 22, 12:19*am, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Thank goodness we don't live in a country where the police shoot
unarmed Brazilian tradesmen.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

At the risk of becoming uk.d-i-y's Weird Al Yankovic, I couldn't help
putting that phrase to this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTqa5cjOS0

I'll get me coat...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lino expert wrote:

On 22 May, 10:06, wrote:

uzi sub-makita?

I couldn't help putting that phrase to [Funky Cold Medina]

Actually, neither could I.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 21, 6:19*pm, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down
there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down
there.

There was no mention of Makita in the article referred to.

The OP presumably added it for dramatic effect. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down
there.

There was no mention of Makita in the article referred to.

The OP presumably added it for dramatic effect. ;-)

And it could have been an anniversary model in white and black. Not sure
if that is in the latest Uzi range.

--
Rod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down
there.

There was no mention of Makita in the article referred to.

The OP presumably added it for dramatic effect. ;-)

Just for a laugh......

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

At the risk of becoming uk.d-i-y's Weird Al Yankovic, I couldn't help
putting that phrase to this tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTqa5cjOS0

I'll get me coat...

Will you be bustin some phatt moves to this later on innit?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 May, 14:15, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

At the risk of becoming uk.d-i-y's Weird Al Yankovic, I couldn't help
putting that phrase to this tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTqa5cjOS0

I'll get me coat...

Will you be bustin some phatt moves to this later on innit?

One will indeed be getting down with one's bad self. Yo.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down
there.

There was no mention of Makita in the article referred to.

The OP presumably added it for dramatic effect. ;-)

Just for a laugh......

Nothing wrong with that!

Except ... whatever you say may be taken literally and used against
you in the later part of the thread. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

At the risk of becoming uk.d-i-y's Weird Al Yankovic, I couldn't
help putting that phrase to this tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTqa5cjOS0

I'll get me coat...

Will you be bustin some phatt moves to this later on innit?

One will indeed be getting down with one's bad self. Yo.

You may be able to answer a question that has bothered me for ages.

If a black rapper is greeting a prostitute, would he say "Yo Ho"?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

an uzi sub-makita?

Might have been an impact driver - they sound a bit like machine guns.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 May 2010 20:14:26 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

You may be able to answer a question that has bothered me for ages.

If a black rapper is greeting a prostitute, would he say "Yo Ho"?

Or, if he was feeling greedy, "Yo Ho Ho!".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
Rumm writes
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Thank goodness we don't live in a country where the police shoot
unarmed Brazilian tradesmen.

or men armed with table legs...

Or people just walking home from work

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

You may be able to answer a question that has bothered me for ages.

If a black rapper is greeting a prostitute, would he say "Yo Ho"?

Or, if he was feeling greedy, "Yo Ho Ho!".

Or nearer chrsitmas he'd say Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message htdvfp$2if$1@qmul, whisky-dave
writes

.. .
wrote:

You may be able to answer a question that has bothered me for ages.

If a black rapper is greeting a prostitute, would he say "Yo Ho"?

Or, if he was feeling greedy, "Yo Ho Ho!".

Or nearer chrsitmas he'd say Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go.

Who goes to work on a Ho ?

Isn't that what you pay her for ?

--
geoff

(OT)somewhat-Be careful out there. basilisk Woodworking 11 January 29th 09 10:15 PM
Be careful... Rod UK diy 54 December 19th 08 12:55 AM
Be Careful Out There... Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 12 February 13th 08 03:13 PM
Be careful out there Jon Danniken Metalworking 4 September 21st 07 08:02 PM
Be Careful Woodworking 4 November 7th 06 11:33 PM