Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We need an ANTI-CHAV party

We need an anti-Chav party.

The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2010 13:47, Archon wrote:
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

I live in one of Essex's numerous villages. Just got back from a little
walk across the village green to sit by the duckpond for a while. Apart
from a few students from the local well known agricultural college the
vast majority of folks looked to be over 70 and not very chav like.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Invisible Man" wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 13:47, Archon wrote:
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

I live in one of Essex's numerous villages. Just got back from a little
walk across the village green to sit by the duckpond for a while. Apart
from a few students from the local well known agricultural college the
vast majority of folks looked to be over 70 and not very chav like.

You wait until they move in !!! Tattoos,bald heads and bull terriers
everywhere.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

I am banned from Essex, as not being a Chav. Where you on the banning
committee?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2010 16:37, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

I am banned from Essex, as not being a Chav. Where you on the banning
committee?

More likely banned because you cannot spell were! We are fussy who we
allow into Constable country.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 16:37

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

I am banned from Essex, as not being a Chav. Where you on the banning
committee?

No, I was on the "Committee banning people who use speedfit from buying
hacksaws" when your name came up...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

I am banned from Essex, as not being a Chav. Where you on the banning
committee?

More likely banned because you cannot spell were! We are fussy who we
allow into Constable country.

All the tinkers should be sent to Essex and not allowed out. They deserve
each other.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Thursday 06 May 2010 13:42

We need an anti-Chav party.

I'm all for it - when are you banned?

I am banned from Essex, as not being a Chav. Where you on the banning
committee?

No, I was on the "Committee banning people who use speedfit from buying
hacksaws" when your name came up...

Do you put Speedfit ovens?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

I wonder is Dribble is going to end up so disappointed that his valiant
efforts to get Nulabor back in power has led to much increased Tory
support that he tops himself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Roger Chapman wrote:
I wonder is Dribble is going to end up so disappointed that his valiant
efforts to get Nulabor back in power has led to much increased Tory
support that he tops himself.

With a hacksaw?

--
*If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:

We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, The Tory filth are not in power. That is a very good thing for now.
We shall be grateful we do not have a Thatcher in new clothes with ultimate
power to f**k up the country again.

I like the idea on a Lib-Lab pact. PR and Brown in charge of the
economy...and the Tories out and probably out for a long time, and hopefully
for ever, if PR is implemented.

If the Tories offer PR that will be a shock and probably secures their
decline as a major sweeping power government again.

Editor of the Tory Spectator, said the Tories want nothing to do with the
LibDems and have no prior plans to deal with them. Brown did have
contingency plans.

We shall see. The Tories see that there will be another election in a year
and the government will have to do very unpopular things up to then.

I got the impression that they will let the Lab-Libs form a pact and try
again in a year. Maxie, we shall see.

Mine was a target seat for the Tory filth, which looked like going Tory. I
voted tactically, for Labour, and it worked, Labour stayed in charge.
Fantastic Maxie, truely fantasic. The Tories were shocked and the Tory
candidate would not speak after. The local MP is very good and active. So I
am delighted, who also understands the diverse and ethnic communities in the
seat.

The LibDem effect got the Tories in by mistake, when the Lib and Lab vote
was split in Ealing. We feared that but the Labour vote held by me.
If a Lib-Lab pact then I am delighted. Our local got in and the Tories out
and PR as well. But not certain yet.

Fingers crossed, and we hope God is on the side of the good.
We really need STABILITY and Brown in charge of the economy, not some Hooray
Henry private school goons who all go to a few schools.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, It is still Gordon Brown, Prime Minister. He is still in 10 Downing
Street. His arse is still in the seat. Fantastic Maxie! I'm sure you will
be dancing a jig with your turned down wellies and donkey jacket on. You
are a breath of fresh air Maxie. What a man.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

snip

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, The Tory filth are not in power. That is a very good thing for
now. We shall be grateful we do not have a Thatcher in new clothes with
ultimate power to f**k up the country again.

Well the Tories under Camerom got as big a swing as Thatcher did back in
1979 and have achieved a bigger share in the vote than B.Liar got last
time around but without achieving the large majority in the house that
electoral bias gave to Labour.

I like the idea on a Lib-Lab pact. PR and Brown in charge of the
economy...and the Tories out and probably out for a long time, and
hopefully for ever, if PR is implemented.

A Lib-Lab pact doesn't seem on the cards. The two parties on their own
can't command a majority. It seems theoretically possible for Brown to
gain a majority by sweeping up most of the political fringe in addition
to the Lib Dems but that seems impractical to me. Cameron OTOH has a
better chance of achieving a majority without the Lib Dems than Brown
has with them.

If the Tories offer PR that will be a shock and probably secures their
decline as a major sweeping power government again.

The form of PR on offer by NuLabor would be a poisoned chalice even to
the Lib Dems. The practical effect would be to entrench the voting bias
in favour of Labour and switch Lib Dems to main opposition in place of
the Tories.

Editor of the Tory Spectator, said the Tories want nothing to do with
the LibDems and have no prior plans to deal with them. Brown did have
contingency plans.

Brown is still desperate to hang on to power.

We shall see. The Tories see that there will be another election in a
year and the government will have to do very unpopular things up to then.

I got the impression that they will let the Lab-Libs form a pact and try
again in a year. Maxie, we shall see.

The Government will have to do a lot of very unpopular things over much
longer than just a yet but despite that Cameron seems set on trying to
be unpopular all on his own.

Mine was a target seat for the Tory filth, which looked like going Tory.
I voted tactically, for Labour, and it worked, Labour stayed in charge.
Fantastic Maxie, truely fantasic. The Tories were shocked and the Tory
candidate would not speak after. The local MP is very good and active.
So I am delighted, who also understands the diverse and ethnic
communities in the seat.

The LibDem effect got the Tories in by mistake, when the Lib and Lab
vote was split in Ealing. We feared that but the Labour vote held by me.
If a Lib-Lab pact then I am delighted. Our local got in and the Tories
out and PR as well. But not certain yet.

Sounds as if Dribble lives in one of the Ealing Constituencies. None of
the results really fit Dribble's description but if Dribble lives there
he must vote in Ealing North. Very peculiar constituency that with an
0.4 swing to Labour.

Fingers crossed, and we hope God is on the side of the good.

Which God would that be?

We really need STABILITY and Brown in charge of the economy, not some
Hooray Henry private school goons who all go to a few schools.

It looks very much as if Ashcroft's millions have bought Cameron
sufficient votes to allow him to form a Government of some kind. Given
that buying votes is illegal let us hope that Ashcroft is incarcerated
in the Tower for the rest of his natural.

Overall the minor results are mixed, some good (BNP and UKIP failed to
shine) and some bad (Tories got Wyre Forest back and the loonie left now
have a seat in Brighton).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Friday 07 May 2010 13:06

I like the idea on a Lib-Lab pact. PR and Brown in charge of the
economy...and the Tories out and probably out for a long time, and
hopefully for ever, if PR is implemented.

I don't and if Cameron and Clegg have any sense, there won't be one.

Brown shouldn't be let near a savings account let alone the
economy. "Prudence" my ****.
--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

snip

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, The Tory filth are not in power. That is a very good thing for
now. We shall be grateful we do not have a Thatcher in new clothes with
ultimate power to f**k up the country again.

Well the Tories under Camerom

He is not in power as I write.

I like the idea on a Lib-Lab pact. PR and Brown in charge of the
economy...and the Tories out and probably out for a long time, and
hopefully for ever, if PR is implemented.

A Lib-Lab pact doesn't seem on the cards.

It does.

If the Tories offer PR that will be a shock and probably secures their
decline as a major sweeping power government again.

The form of PR

snip drivel

Editor of the Tory Spectator, said the Tories want nothing to do with the
LibDems and have no prior plans to deal with them. Brown did have
contingency plans.

Brown is still desperate to hang on to power.

For the sake of the nation. No Thatcher in new clothes.

We shall see. The Tories see that there will be another election in a
year and the government will have to do very unpopular things up to then.

I got the impression that they will let the Lab-Libs form a pact and try
again in a year. Maxie, we shall see.

The Government will have to do a lot of very unpopular things over much
longer than just a yet but despite that Cameron seems set on trying to be
unpopular all on his own.

He unpopular as most never voted for the him. He is boring.

Mine was a target seat for the Tory filth, which looked like going Tory.
I voted tactically, for Labour, and it worked, Labour stayed in charge.
Fantastic Maxie, truely fantasic. The Tories were shocked and the Tory
candidate would not speak after. The local MP is very good and active. So
I am delighted, who also understands the diverse and ethnic communities
in the seat.

The LibDem effect got the Tories in by mistake, when the Lib and Lab vote
was split in Ealing. We feared that but the Labour vote held by me.
If a Lib-Lab pact then I am delighted. Our local got in and the Tories
out and PR as well. But not certain yet.

Sounds

snip drivel

Fingers crossed, and we hope God is on the side of the good.

Which God would that be?

The one on the side of the good.

We really need STABILITY and Brown in charge of the economy, not some
Hooray Henry private school goons who all go to a few schools.

It looks very much as if Ashcroft's millions have bought Cameron
sufficient votes to allow him to form a Government of some kind. Given
that buying votes is illegal let us hope that Ashcroft is incarcerated in
the Tower for the rest of his natural.

Overall the minor results are mixed, some good (BNP and UKIP failed to
shine) and some bad (Tories got Wyre Forest back and the loonie left now
have a seat in Brighton).

The Greens are loony left? My oh my! But you do come from Essex.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Friday 07 May 2010 15:39

snip drivel

Excellent idea - hopefully before you produce any offspring!

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Tory filth

It's

snip drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Friday 07 May 2010 15:39

snip drivel

Excellent

snip drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Tory filth

It's stuff like this that makes Labour beneath contempt.

And if Cleggy plays his cards right, beneath the ground in a few years too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Roger Chapman
writes
geoff wrote:
In message ,
Archon writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't
be doing an awful lot

I wonder is Dribble is going to end up so disappointed that his valiant
efforts to get Nulabor back in power has led to much increased Tory
support that he tops himself.

Surely - he's fail

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Roger Chapman
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.
From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

I wonder is Dribble is going to end up so disappointed that his valiant
efforts to get Nulabor back in power has led to much increased Tory
support that he tops himself.

Surely - he's fail

Maxie, I am an anti-Tory, who are known filth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Tory filth

It's stuff like this that makes Labour beneath contempt.

And if Cleggy plays his cards right, beneath the ground in a few years
too.

Yep, Clegg get PR and the Tories are dead from then on in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, It is still Gordon Brown, Prime Minister. He is still in 10 Downing
Street. His arse is still in the seat.

Sorry, what did you say?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grumps" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, It is still Gordon Brown, Prime Minister. He is still in 10
Downing Street. His arse is still in the seat.

Sorry, what did you say?

He walked out. He could still been in the seat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grumps" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, It is still Gordon Brown, Prime Minister. He is still in 10
Downing Street. His arse is still in the seat.

Sorry, what did you say?

When you have just lost seats and many of your policies enjoy no popular
mandate - from support to the Euro to getting rid of nuclear weapons, - you
should show a modicum of humility.

The former Home Secretary, and Clegg's fellow Sheffield MP, David Blunkett,
described the process rather less prosaically, by liking the Liberal
Democrats to harlots selling themselves to the highest bidder.

Voters who voted Lib Dem to keep the Conservatives out will feel betrayed as
will those who believed their votes would lead to the Lib-Lab Progressive
Politics favoured by The Guardian and The Independent leader writers.

Failure during the election campaign to lay before the electorate what would
be the terms of a Liberal-Conservative or Lib-Lab Coalition left the
electorate voting for a question mark. Nick Clegg's lack of clarity during
the campaign also led to a leaching away of votes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/05/2010 01:11, Doctor Drivel wrote:

The usual nonsense.

I wonder if the Sun will come out with the headline:

"It was Dribble that lost it for Labour"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Chapman wrote:
On 12/05/2010 01:11, Doctor Drivel wrote:

The usual nonsense.

I wonder if the Sun will come out with the headline:

"It was Dribble that lost it for Labour"

Gordon, Dribbles as Labour lose it?

I forgot.

Who is Gordon?

I've forgotten already.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/05/2010 01:11, Doctor Drivel wrote:

The usual nonsense.

I wonder if the Sun will come out with the headline:

"It was Dribble that lost it for Labour"

Gordon, Dribbles as Labour lose it?

I forgot.

Who is Gordon?

I've forgotten already.

Oh you want a hint. What about 'Khartoum'?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
On 11/05/2010 20:08, Grumps wrote:
"Doctor wrote in message

wrote in message
In , Archon
writes
On 5/6/2010 8:42 AM, Doctor Drivel wrote:
We need an anti-Chav party.
The first thing it should do is fence off Essex.

I am all for it.

That comment is Essexist, Nuliebor will put you away for that.

From the exit poll, it looks like Labour of whatever flavour won't be
doing an awful lot

Maxie, It is still Gordon Brown, Prime Minister. He is still in 10
Downing
Street. His arse is still in the seat.

Sorry, what did you say?

He can't remember, so he will quote a bit of David Alton for you and
pretend he has suddenly acquired an ability to write in coherent English.

Who is Gordon Brown?

I've forgotten.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
On 12/05/2010 01:11, Doctor Drivel wrote:

The usual

This man is from Essex you know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Tories HATE Proportional Representation

They know this warped first past the post system can keep a party in power
with sweeping powers.

The appalling system we have has meant the most hated party in the UK, after
the BNP, the Tories, who are hated with a passion in some parts of the UK,
have got into power using sweeping unopposed powers on the majority who did
not want them there. Look at the DAMAGE Thatcher did. The most Thatcher ever
had was 43% of the vote yet caused carnage. She would not be allowed to do
that with a full PR system.

Labour Introduced PR

Labour introduced PR in the Euro and Nationalist elections. They are not
anti-PR as the Tories are. The Labour party has been committed to reform
since the 1997 manifesto which pledged them to "recommend a proportional
alternative to the first-past-the-post system". While alternatives to
first-past-the-post have been introduced for elections to the devolved
administrations, the European Parliament and London Assembly.

The Labour Party tried to introduce legislation that would require a
referendum to be held by October 2011 in the Constitutional Reform and
Governance Bill. However, this was dropped from the bill during the
pre-election rush to get stuff through Parliament because of Conservative
opposition.

The Tories scupper it again. And they will as much to do the same to PR at
every opportunity.

The Tories WILL CAMPAIGN AGAINST PR

The Tories say they will give a referendum for PR - BUT WILL CAMPAIGN
AGAINST IT. The Lib Dems have missed the chance to virtually guarantee PR by
going with Labour - their Holy Grail they have sought for 80 years. Now it
is very iffy.

Minutes before Brown was to make his departing speech senior Liberals were
pleading with them to go with Labour.
The SNP said they would go with a Lib-Lab Progressive Alliance.

Labour COULD STILL HAVE BEEN IN POWER.

All they had to do was phone the Lib Dems and offer the same package of
cabinet seats, but Labour had the magic key of PR legislation, which would
have tempted them over. Labour butted out and did not want to be in the
bidding for the services of a harlet.

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

The Lib Dems Could Have Guaranteed PR

They should have went for the guaranteed PR from Labour not a wishy-washy
promise. And had a Progressive Alliance with Labour - two left of centre
parties. Ashdown and Campbell could see that and were furious about the deal
with the Tories. Ashdown has disappeared and not been on TV he is so
annoyed.

Lib Dems Were Degrading.

It was degrading what the Lib Dems did. The Lib Dems sold out for
ministerial cars to satisfy their egos. The Lib Dems sold their souls and
betrayed millions. The millions who voted to keep out the Tories and for a
Lib-Lab Progressive Alliance. They then jump in bed with the hated Tories.

The guaranteed window of opportunity to change British politics has been
ignored for ego and a ministerial car.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/10 18:59, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

Hmm - excellent definition of "winning".

But I agree Brown was dignified in his resignation (both timing and
action), but so was Cameron in his speech. Clegg has been wheeling and
dealing like a ******* out of necessity but I think it's worked out with
a reasonable outcome. Time will tell.

I expect we'll all hate them in a term or two - seems to be the norm...

Then you'll be telling us to vote Cameron when everyone else is
wondering if Miliband is any good :-

--
Tim Watts

Hung parliament? Rather have a hanged parliament.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 13/05/10 18:59, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

Hmm - excellent definition of "winning".

But I agree Brown was dignified in his resignation (both timing and
action), but so was Cameron in his speech. Clegg has been wheeling and
dealing like a ******* out of necessity but I think it's worked out with a
reasonable outcome. Time will tell.

Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced the
dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering. Clegg rang
Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour could have
matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were also offering
"legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was under pressure to go
with Labour by the party elders. It was in Labours hands at the time of the
phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of No.
10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen through at
the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced the issue by going
to the palace.

I expect we'll all hate them in a term or two - seems to be the norm...

Then you'll be telling us to vote Cameron when everyone else is wondering
if Miliband is any good :-

The Tories have to do what they promised, otherwise the Lib Dems are out and
they bring down the Tories.

Expect the Labour Party to re-group big time. They will be armed as they
make mistakes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 13/05/10 18:59, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

Hmm - excellent definition of "winning".

No one won the election. All lost. Some lost less than others. Like those
in mid-table at the end of the football season. They did not win the title,
but never lost as they were not relegated. It is like Stoke City, Fulham
and Sunderland arguing who was best in the league this season. Only a few
points apart yet some scored more goals and some had better goal difference.
Rather petty to argue about pedantic details in mid-table.

Labour never lost in that they could have been in power if they wanted to -
but at a price. The price to them was not worth it. The Tories were
prepared to pay that price.

In the sordid shameless dealings Labour won. The Tories did not implement
what they wanted - they mainly represent the top 5-10% of the population and
their gift to them, inheritance tax, was not delivered, as was many others.
You could say they partially lost.

Why Brown always kept his two little boys out of the limelight is beyond
me - the two little beauties would have raised his profile no end.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 May 2010 21:14:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced the
dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering. Clegg rang
Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour could have
matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were also offering
"legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was under pressure to go
with Labour by the party elders. It was in Labours hands at the time of the
phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of No.
10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen through at
the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced the issue by going
to the palace.

Complete and utter twaddle.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bruce wrote in
:

wrote:

Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced
the dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering.
Clegg rang Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour
could have matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were
also offering "legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was
under pressure to go with Labour by the party elders. It was in
Labours hands at the time of the phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of
No. 10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen
through at the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced
the issue by going to the palace.

Complete and utter twaddle.

Did you really expect anything different?