Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We need an ANTI-CHAV party

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 May 2010 21:14:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced the
dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering. Clegg rang
Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour could have
matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were also offering
"legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was under pressure to
go
with Labour by the party elders. It was in Labours hands at the time of
the
phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of No.
10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen through
at
the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced the issue by
going
to the palace.

Complete and utter twaddle.

You are in cloud cuckoo land.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 13/05/10 18:59, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

Hmm - excellent definition of "winning".

In Question time tonight that was brought up and Labour Lord Faulkner
nodded.

Another point was the narrow social background the cabinet is from - private
school/Oxbridge. It was viewed as bad and out of touch.

The editor of the New Statesman was excellent.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 13/05/10 18:59, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Labour departed with dignity - the only winners.

Hmm - excellent definition of "winning".

For 4 consecutive elections the Tories failed to get a majority. And they
are in power. As Lord Faulkner said the Tories didn't give much away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

[snip ****loads of drivel]

What I find most telling about your posts are your references to parties
and persons who you clearly wouldn't vote for as "Filth, Scum, Whores
etc".

I reckon I'd enjoy discussing politics with many of the other posters
enjoined in your threads, I might even learn something from them as it
is evident from their posts that no matter who they voted for, they (as
a generalisation) want the same core things by the same moral values -
they just disagree about the best way of getting there.

Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each
other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

You on the other hand, I'd have to consider doing life to put you out of
your misery, thereby saving everyone else from your belligerent drivel.

To paraphrase (misphrase?) another poster "I'm convinced you're a Tory
secret weapon" - the best I've ever seen.

Political discourse with you?... I'd rather extract my own ********
through my eye socket with an angle grinder[1].

[1] The angle grinder reference is for Dave (TMH) - I thought I should
mention it to keep it On Topic for uk.d-i-y :-)
Someone
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"somebody" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

What I find most telling about your posts are your references to parties
and persons who you clearly wouldn't vote for as "Filth, Scum, Whores
etc".

You have to say it as it is.

Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each other
as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

You have to say it as it is.

snip sycophantic drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced the
dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering. Clegg rang
Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour could have
matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were also offering
"legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was under pressure to go
with Labour by the party elders. It was in Labours hands at the time of the
phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of No.
10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen through at
the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced the issue by going
to the palace.

Complete and utter twaddle.

one expects nothing less from the spinning doctor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Labour could have been in power right now. At 1:00 pm they announced the
dealings are closed. Labour knew what the Tories were offering. Clegg
rang Brown, The Guardian took pictures, and at that point Labour could
have matched what the Tories were offering - but Labour were also
offering "legislation" advanced PR as well; the bate. Clegg was under
pressure to go with Labour by the party elders. It was in Labours hands
at the time of the phone call.

Brown would not lower into bidding for a whore. When he walked out of
No. 10, the Lib-Con deal had not been finalised, it could have fellen
through at the last minutes. Brown said enough is enough and forced the
issue by going to the palace.

Complete and utter twaddle.

one expects nothing less from the spinning doctor.

This arsehole is delighted that the cabinet is from a narrow social
background; most of the cabinet is from - private school/Oxbridge. This is
bad and out of touch. It should fail.

In Question time tonight what was brought up was that Labour won, and Labour
Lord Faulkner nodded. The editor of the New Statesman was excellent.

For 4 consecutive elections the Tories failed to get a majority. And they
are in power. As Lord Faulkner said, the Tories didn't give much away in the
coalition.

We need full PR to stop all this crap happening again and keeping this bunch
of Hooray Henry's out of power. They run the country to suit themselves.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

Its seems to be that he thinks combi boilers, land value taxation, and
left wing politics are good ideas,

Fantastic!!! Thanks Chav.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each
other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was it Healey who said:-
'Being shouted down by dribble is like being savaged by a dead sheep'...

--
*Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

I am sure you are familiar with fascism. It is out of style these days.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each
other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 May 2010 10:37:10 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Was it Healey who said:-
'Being shouted down by dribble is like being savaged by a dead sheep'...

I think he was referring to Geoffrey Howe, whose toenail clippings
probably had a higher IQ than Dribble's brain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each
other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was it Healey who said:- 'Being shouted down by dribble is like being
savaged by a dead sheep'...

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Point made perfectly.

--
*It is wrong to ever split an infinitive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to each
other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was it Healey who said:- 'Being shouted down by dribble is like being
savaged by a dead sheep'...

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Point made perfectly.

Thank you, so, please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 14 May 2010 10:37:10 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Was it Healey who said:-
'Being shouted down by dribble is like being savaged by a dead sheep'...

I think he was referring to Geoffrey Howe, whose toenail clippings
probably had a higher IQ than Dribble's brain.

Thais man needs urgent therapy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to
each other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was it Healey who said:- 'Being shouted down by dribble is like
being savaged by a dead sheep'...

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Point made perfectly.

Thank you, so, please eff off as you are a plantpot.

And there was me hoping you'd 'eff off' 'till the next election. I suppose
it's too much to expect you to confine your threads to those on topic for
this group?

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Whilst disagreeing on the route or method, they don't refer to
each other as "scum", "filth" or "whores".

Good summary - and why those of any hue that shout people down are
acting like fascists.

Was it Healey who said:- 'Being shouted down by dribble is like
being savaged by a dead sheep'...

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Point made perfectly.

Thank you, so, please eff off as you are a plantpot.

And

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

"Dear Chief Secretary, I'm afraid there is no money. Kind regards - and
good luck! Liam"

Maxie you never took all the money did you? Did you sneak in with your
turned down wellies on? What a man! Fantastic!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

No one won the election.

Bull****.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

No one won the election.

Bull****.

That is what we ended up with. A raving right wing hated party in charge
again to pester the people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

There can be no other scenario

Maxie are you running for office in a few weeks when this shambles
collapses? Maxie we need people like you. We need a dapper PM, one with
turned down wellies like yourself. I bet none of them can do a jig like you.

How many of them have a been a guest on Riverdance in turned down wellies
and a donkey jacket jigging like you. None I tell you. None have such
style and style counts now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote in message

John, that was one ofthe best reads

You thought that was funny? Duh!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

John, that was one ofthe best reads

You thought that was funny? Duh!

Not gracious in defeat, then? At least Brown had the sense to fade out
gently...

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

John, that was one ofthe best reads

You thought that was funny? Duh!

Not

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

No one won the election.

Bull****.

That

**** off you stupid wankstain. You lost, you're a loser, you supported
losers. You're a bad joke.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

No one won the election.

Bull****.

That

**** off

This pervo needs locking up. He needs to be taken out of circulation.
Tagging is too good for him.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

No one won the election.

Bull****.

That

**** off

This

**** off you idiot.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..

This pervo needs locking up. Tagging is too good for him.